Implement the guidance of the provisions of the regulation on the responsibilities of financial institutions in the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing is the purpose of the task.
|Organization||The New Kabul Bank|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary scale|
|Job Title||General Compliance Manager|
|Experience||Experience in Related field|
|Deadline||24. April. 2021|
Duties and Responsibility
- Draft work plans for public management to comply with the law
- Controlling the daily performance of employees and obtaining reports on the performance and activities of employees of the General Administration in compliance with the law
- Implementing training programs according to the action plan of the directorate to observe and follow the law in the facades and structural units of the bank
- Preparation and arrangement of training materials for training programs of bank employees in order to inform about compulsion cases.
- Adopting appropriate management methods in order to create a spirit of cooperation and collaboration among employees.
- Prepare and arrange quarterly and annual reports for the Campaign Department.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of the secrets of the administration in accordance with the applicable laws of the country.
- Perform other official duties that are returned directly by the administration.
- Higher education is preferred to the Bachelor of Economics, BBA (MBA and ACAMS certification).
- 2 years of work experience in the directorate of observing and following the law
- Monitoring and evaluating the electronic programs of the Financial Intelligence Unit and submitting timely inquiries to the relevant authority
How to Apply
Eligible applicant can apply online via the official website of The New Kabul Bank by clicking the apply now button