Leadership and coherence in organizing the affairs of the purposeful meetings during the stages of parliamentary laws and regulations according to national and international standards;
|Organization||General Chairman of the Secretariat of the Wolesi Jirga|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organisation Salary Scale|
|Job Title||Department of Parliamentary and Legislative Affairs|
|Deadline||19. April. 2021|
- Supervising the reproduction of the agenda of the next day of the parliament in order to distribute it in the hall to the members of the parliament;
- Duplicating and referring the decisions and resolutions of the parliament to the relevant and responsible authorities;
- Take care of the order of the agenda of the discussion on the draft law, budget plan, and other legislative drafts in accordance with the constitution;
- Cooperation in arranging the agenda of the meetings of the commissions and during its stages in order to obtain the decisions and daily decisions of the commissions;
- Supervise the preparation of necessary information and documents for the commissions;
- Taking care of the implementation of petitions and hearing people’s complaints;
- Investigating the drafting and development of laws taking into account the political, economic, social, and cultural situation of the country and sharing it with various commissions of the Wolesi Jirga;
- Ensuring the collection, consolidation, and organization of the latest legal and legislative research from various sources, including the Internet;
- Positioning and participating in research and extraction of essential materials for drafting development, social and economic laws and projects;
- Supervise the translation of legislative documents into national and international languages;
- Arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the relevant department in accordance with the general plan of the department in order to achieve the strategic goals of the department;
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department.
- Lead and provide timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department.
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees.
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to motivate them to improve performance, increase productivity and productivity, identify training needs and increase capacity building.
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the relevant field of work.
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work,
- Capacity building. Managing affected employees to ensure their employment, encouragement, growth, and training;
- Inviting government officials to parliament and commissions for hearings, interrogations, and interpellations through the Wolesi Jirga Secretariat;
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual work reports and, when necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the relevant authorities and officials in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department;
Employment conditions, level of education and work experience:
- Field of study: At least a bachelor’s degree in a field
- Law and political science
- Jurisprudence and law, etc. related to the field and a higher degree from national and international institutions from inside or outside the country. It will be given;
- Work experience: related to one of the sections
- Drafting and drafting of legislative documents,
- Monitoring the implementation of legislative documents
- Research on legislative documents
- Coordination and parliamentary affairs, or other matters stated in the objectives and responsibilities of this body of national and international institutions From inside or outside the country;
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and English
- Computer Skill
- Necessary skills in decision making, communication planning, and reporting
How to Apply
Eligible Application apply for this opportunity via the official website of Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission by click on apply now button