The National Development Corporation announced one vacancy as Planning Expert – Department of Bussiness cohesion and Development. the eligible applicant can apply before the deadline of vacancies, your job is to design and expertise of development plans and programs, monitoring its implementation to provide effective and efficient services in the sectors of production, factories, mines, agriculture, and industries related to the National Development Company.
- Organization: National Development Corporation
- Location: Kabul
- Gender: Male and Female
- Job Title: Expert in Product Cohesion and Development
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Nationality: Afghan
- Vacancy number: 02/021/05HR/SDAB/NDC
- Deadline: 19. May. 2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Preparation and arrangement of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the strategic goals of the Department of Business Development.
- Expertise, research, and study of regional and global development programs in various business sectors of the company and use it to design innovations in production, trade, and services in the company.
- Expertise in order to create marketing opportunities for products, products, and services related to the company and markets and domestic and foreign customers.
- Expertise, research, and analysis on the evolution of exploration and exploitation of mines and setting priorities to improve exploitation and increase production.
- Planning for the development of models of heavy, light, and primary industrial, agricultural, and livestock industries in the country.
- Participate and provide expert advice to the technical team in preparing and arranging technical proposals to advance production, agriculture, and livestock development programs.
- Visiting production factories and agricultural and livestock farms to monitor and evaluate their activities with a view to efficiency and usefulness in production.
- Providing communication with relevant aspects to facilitate programs and projects in order to improve the quality of products and modernize the technical equipment of the production, agriculture, and livestock sectors.
- Expert cooperation in drafting marketing agreements and sales of products and products based on strategic partnerships with companies and institutions active in the field of marketing.
- Expertise and analysis of figures and statistics of domestic, regional, and international markets in order to design effective development and production programs.
- Expertise and providing continuous communication with business sectors in the center and provinces, in order to assess market needs, create jobs, and develop products.
- Arrange meetings with potential private sector investors to provide information on investment opportunities in the industry, mining, agriculture, livestock, manufacturing, and service projects.
- Submit monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, report to the Head of Business Development on related activities and achievements.
- Execution of other matters assigned by the head of business development, in accordance with the laws, regulations, and goals of the company.
- At least have a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields:
- Business development management
- Development and development
- Administration and trade
- Having expert experience from inside or outside the country in one of the fields of production, development, and application of the goals and responsibilities of this position.
You May like to apply
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- Ministry of Public Health ( Dentist )
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Software Development Expert
- Language Required
- Computer skill
- Office package
- Necessary skills in project analysis, monitoring, and evaluation of mining projects
- Skills in advancing trade and investment contract negotiations
How to Apply
For more information in Dari language please visit the official website of the National Development Corporation