Adaptation of environmental and social impact assessment in activities and projects in order to attract government revenues
|Organization||Jobs in National Environmental Agency|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As organization salary scale|
|Job Title||ESIA Environmental and Social Impact Assessment Specialist|
|Deadline||22 Apr 2021|
- Arrange a work plan for the project under the supervision
- Preparation of presentations, brochures for the development project, implementation of environmental and social impact assessment in activities and projects in order to attract government revenues
- Comparative analysis of the current method of assessing the country with the method of countries in the region and international institutions (WB, ADB) and providing scientific solutions
- Prepare, translate and provide international environmental guidelines for capacity development to activities and projects
- Gather scientific information on the implementation of environmental and social impact assessment
- Provide presentations on environmental and social impact assessment for project implementation
- Provide the necessary advice to implement the project and prepare the concept notes
- Organizing and managing training sessions and workshops
- Gathering information for chemical convention procedures (Bessel, Stockholm, Rotterdam, and Minamata)
- Revise environmental and social impact policies and procedures
- Preparation of reports on the implementation of the project
- Performing other legal duties related to the duty assigned to him by the leadership of the department in accordance with the rules and objectives of the department.
- Necessary education, experiences, and skills:
- The minimum requirements for this position are listed in Articles (7) and (8) of the Civil Service Employees Law.
Employment conditions (level of education and work experience):
- A bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering, mining, geology, and geology is preferred to higher degrees.
- Three years of work-related work experience
- Other skills (short courses, in-service training, etc.)
- Knowledge of English, administration, and astronomy, communications, analysis and evaluation, scientific issues, environmental and social impact assessment, and the use of task-related information technology.
How to Apply
Dear candidates, you can send your (CV) with the attachment of all education and work experience, and if you have work experience in government departments, with a summary of accidents from your last job reference, via e-mail to the following address to the Department of Human Resources.