Afghanistan red crescent Society ( ARCS ), is a neutral, impartial, and independent, humanitarian, organization, existed for over 84 years with a nationwide, branch network, to assist the most vulnerable populations affected by natural and man-made disasters, primarily, focusing on disaster response, health care, youth, and volunteer management.
- Location: Jawzjan
- Organization: ARCS
- No of opportunity: 1
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Vacancy Number: [email protected]
- Education: Having a bachelor’s degree in therapeutic medicine or its equivalent in the field of medicine and public health
- Application type: Online
- Nationality: Afghan
- Experience: At least three years of work experience in the relevant department.
- Deadline 20 May 2021
Duties and responsibility
- Capacity building, coordination of field activities of mobile health units.
- Ensuring the capacity of mobile health units to respond during natural disasters and the spread of diseases in high-risk health situations, setting work plans and submitting drafts to the operational director
- Collect, unify, and computerize reports on the work and activities of mobile health teams and submit reports to the relevant department.
- Cooperation and coordination with the field health director in the field zones in relation to the relevant department.
- Ensure the specific skills of the staff of the mobile health teams in accordance with their terms of reference.
- Having close relationships and continuing meetings regarding the Emergency Medical Response Policy with the Emergency Preparedness and Response Department, the Health Cluster, and the Ministry of Public Health.
- Launching new training courses for employees of mobile health units, equipping the general manager of mobile health teams with the new knowledge of the relevant department and participating in training courses at national and international level.
- Participate in the process of hiring professional and service staff for mobile health units.
- Establish and develop relations with the departments of the Afghan Red Crescent Society, especially the management of accidents and first aid to the community level and participate in coordination meetings related to the activities of mobile health units in consultation
- Officials of the Department of Health Services.
- Improving and strengthening operational procedures for mobile health units and arranging procedures for related activities
- Surveying the general health situation at the provincial level and taking prompt action mainly in the community.
- Regular review and supervision of the personnel of mobile health units and how they operate in the case areas
- Having a bachelor’s degree in therapeutic medicine or its equivalent in the field of medicine and public health
- At least three years of work experience in the relevant department
- The ability to speak and understand the official languages of the country and English.
- Ability to use computers and the Internet.
- Ability to organize within the relevant department.
- Adequate knowledge of the laws and administrative system of the country and the relevant administration
- Observance and adherence to the laws in force in the country, the constitution of the Afghan population, bills and regulations in force in the administration.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can submit their educational documents, work experience documents,s and a copy of their ID card from 2/20/1400 to 2/30/1400 in the employment center of the Human Resources Department of the Afghan Red Crescent Society located in Afshar, 5th district of Kabul city and in the provinces. Surrender the relevant zones or agencies of this population
Dear candidates can also get the application form from the mentioned places