Monitoring, reviewing and monitoring the process of supporting and identifying poor families for social security, reintegration and self-sufficiency.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs
- No of opportunity: 1
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Nationality: Afghan
- Rank: 3
- Deadline: 15. May. 2021
Duties and responsibility
- Participation and implementation in identifying poor families and individuals and providing employment opportunities for them to be self-sufficient.
- Review and monitor the performance of professional staff in reintegrating injured people into their families and workplaces.
- Organizing matters related to supporting poor families, old men and women.
- Presenting professional plans and ideas for establishing service centers for the elderly and poor families to support and maintain them.
- Arranging the monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the relevant directorate in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Ensuring the implementation of the goals and programs of the relevant department to achieve the set goals.
- Managing and caring for affected employees to ensure their employment, growth, encouragement, and training.
- Development and transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training.
- Provide professional advice and make decisions in achieving the goals and programs of the relevant department.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, report on the activities and achievements of the relevant directorate to the head of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant ministry/department.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: Social Sciences, Social Communication, Social and Cultural Studies, Public Administration, Management and Leadership, Law and Political Science, Good Governance, Economics, Public Administration, Public Management, from National and international institutions from inside or outside the country and to a higher degree in the mentioned fields are preferred.
- Work experience: At least two years of work-related work experience for obtaining a bachelor’s degree from national and international institutions from inside or outside the country.
- Skills required: Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English or computer skills in task-related programs.
How to Apply
For more information in Dari Language, you can visit the official website of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs or you can also visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission