The Dawat University of Afghanistan offers one position as Director of Students, Counseling, and job search for the Dawat university students in the organization in the field of student graduation. If you one expert in this position apply before the deadline of the announcement, the salary will be as organization salary scale, work exprince required for this vacancy and be afghan.
Details about job
- Organization: Dawat university
- Location: Kabul
- Gender: Male and Female
- National: Afghan
- Job Title: Student Affairs Department
- No of opportunity: one position
- Exprince: Required
- Contract type: Perment
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Deadline: 16. Feb. 2021
- Education: At least a bachelor’s degree and a higher degree is preferred.
- Amount of salary: In accordance with the salary norm of the university
- Work Experience: Have at least one year of work-related work experience.
Duties and Responsibility
- Arranging and presenting a work plan in accordance with the responsibilities in order to achieve the set goals;
- Launch short-term workshops to improve scientific skills,
- Organizing seminars and workshops to guide, arrange and prepare theses and monographs.
- Providing skills materials such as writing, research, etc. for students and graduates.
- Providing individual counseling to students who need guidance in academic departments.
- Provide group counseling to students who need guidance.
- Provide counseling for the growth of students and graduates through services and launch of special programs
- Review, edit and correct students’ works.
- Providing work and internship in the internal departments of the university.
- Providing work and internship in government and private departments.
- Advancing other matters related to current and graduate students.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and whenever necessary reports for the purpose of informing the competent authority of related activities and achievements;
- Perform other related duties assigned to him / her by the competent authorities in accordance with the law and the objectives of the department.
- Required skills: Fluency in national languages and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English.
- Technical skills: be fully familiar with office software such as office suites, etc.
- Human Skills: The ability to manage and lead subordinates and communicate successfully.
- Personality traits: Motivation and perseverance in performing the task, accuracy and speed in performing the assigned tasks.
How to Apply
Eligible Candidates can obtain the registration form of job applicants from the Human Resources Management or the University website (www.dawat.edu.af) and after filling out the house and completing the required documents, invite them to the University Human Resources Management located in the area. Fifth, happy to submit it to Ghambar Crossroads and you can also send it to the email address ([email protected]).
It should be noted that an attachment of educational documents, work experience, and accident clearance is required, otherwise, you will not be contacted.
After reviewing the applicants’ documents, the eligible people will be contacted for the next steps, so write down your specific address along with the contact number and e-mail address in the job application registration form.
If necessary, you can call 0783188155.
Human resource management
- Download Application form: www.dawat.edu.af
- Application Submission: [email protected]
- Adders: Dawat university Charah e Qambar
- Question? Contact here: 0783188155
Do you want the artical in Dari? download The Word format