The Transformation Project is directly accountable to the Afghan National Peace and Development Framework, including the development priority of accountable and effective public administration systematization, as well as the goal of establishing, maintaining and strengthening civil service specialization.
The overall goal of the change project is to strengthen the capacity of priority ministries and agencies by hiring key competencies based on competency, improving staff management, and better human resource planning.
The Change Project is funded by the Afghanistan Reconstruction Assistance Fund (ARTF) and the International Development Association (IDA) Group of the World Bank and implemented by the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission on behalf of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
According to the Strategic Plan for Human Resources, ministries and departments for each vacancy and incumbent included in this project, at the beginning of each year, Key Deliverables and Means of Verification in accordance with the Bill of Duties, the main objectives of the department, In all coordination, their work contract is arranged and attached to the direct director. The evaluation of the performance of the employees who are hired in this way is done every year based on the intended report of their performance against key tasks and evidence, and the extension of the employees’ employment contract for the next year is conditional on the successful completion of these tasks.
|Location||Nangarhar, Daikundi, and Uruzgan|
|Organization||Ministry of Urban Development and Lands|
|No. of Opportunity||3|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization salary Scale|
|Vacancy No||0486-1 Nangarhar|
|Job Title||Department of Urban Planning and Land Nangarhar |
Department of Urban Planning and Land Daikundi
Department of Urban Planning and Land Uruzgan
|Deadline||06. April. 2021|
Qualifications and job responsibilities:
- Planning and arranging policies, strategies, and programs in urban planning, housing, technical infrastructure and monitoring their implementation
- Determining the location of cities, towns, and future population centers and determining the limits of development and capacity of urban areas with priority given to the preservation of sensitive natural, agricultural, environmental and historical areas in the form of a comprehensive plan of the country and regional plans.
- Planning and arranging plans for reconstruction, improvement, renovation, land reorganization, and historical and cultural sites, in order to preserve the identity of the country’s cities, taking into account economic, social, and urban tourism growth.
- Visas for master plans, strategic, detailed, adjustment, amendment, improvement, land reorganization, settlements, and residential complexes, and monitoring of its implementation.
- Arranging offices based on land registration in the Law on Land Management;
- Establishment of land registry offices based on the Law on Land Management Regulation; take necessary measures to prevent land wrath
- Distribution of government lands to the beneficiary in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Regulation of Land Affairs;
- Execution and registration of deeds of transfer of personal and state real estate
- Providing facilities for attracting domestic and foreign investment in the field of land for the purposes of agriculture, industry, trade, and public services and monitoring them;
- Planning and advancing the affairs of Topo Geodesy and Cartography in the country
Organizing and managing the urban system in the respective province and systematizing the constructions and managing the issues related to the lands with the aim of providing services to the citizens and solving the problems and challenges of the city by designing and implementing urban and land plans.
- Managing, supervising, and monitoring the implementation of the planned projects in accordance with the objectives of the Ministry and providing appropriate plans to address the problems and challenges in the cities at the provincial level
- Survey management and technical study of network facilities and infrastructure facilities of projects based on the basics of social, economic, topographic, geographical, geological, hydrogeological, and morphological conditions for the design of urban infrastructure projects in accordance with regional development plans
- Ensure technical-economic analysis of the environmental use of infrastructure networks for effective use in project design
- Review and visa construction plans in accordance with the relevant procedure in order to prevent the usurpation of government lands, self-development on sites and buildings
- Arrange specific guidelines, policies, and procedures for the coordination, effectiveness, and utility of infrastructure facilities and networks with the environment
- Monitoring and ensuring the implementation of urban plans, including master plans, strategic plans, detailed plans, and urban improvement plans
- Ensuring the preparation and arrangement of project documents for auxiliary urban development facilities for effective use and implementation of infrastructure projects in the relevant province
- Ensure the preparation of topographic, morphological, and land use plans in the respective province
- Control of all land clearing affairs, land cadastre, deeds, surveying, rental affairs, registration and cohesion of work teams and land cohesion and distribution and regulation of lands at the provincial level and strict supervision of the revenue collection process and its transfer to the bank account Relevant in order to strengthen the national economy of the country.
- Management Creating a filing system and managing information and documents using technology to quickly access land information and store information in the database.
- Plan and arrange monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan to achieve the goals of the ministry
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the department
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work
- Leading and providing timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area
- Leadership and management of affected employees to ensure effective and timely implementation.
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to motivate them to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, determine training needs and increase capacity building
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the relevant field of work;
- Develop and transfer professional skills through workshops, seminars, counseling, and workflow training for affected employees
- Submit quarterly, annual and, if necessary, work reports on activities and achievements in order to inform the leadership of the department of the progress of activities and achievements of the relevant departments.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Study and review of the urban situation in terms of (environment, economy, social, cultural, natural immunity, immigration, and population growth forecasts) cities in the province in cooperation with urban sector departments
- Establishment of areas to be improved in coordination with the relevant provincial municipality and the Department of Improvement of non-planned areas of the center
- Provide communication and joint efforts with other government agencies regarding lands in the province in order to accelerate the processes related to land ownership, liquidation, and cadastre.
Employment conditions (level of education and work experience):
- Education: Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields (Seoul Engineering, Engineering, Construction, Urban Planning, Urban Planning, Urban Design, Urban Management, Geodesy Engineering, Geography, Cadastre and other related fields from inside or outside the country) and to Higher degrees are preferred in these fields.
- Work experience: Minimum work experience from inside or outside the country in one of the departments (engineering, engineering, construction, urban planning, urban planning, urban design, urban management, geodesy, cadastre, topography, land affairs, or other items stated in the objectives and responsibilities Functions of this post)
- Managerial or specialized sections of ID cards; Three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree and one year for a doctorate.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English
- Computer skills related to the task.
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision making
How to apply
All eligible candidate is required to apply for this opportunity online via the official website that we have mentioned at the support link. if you want to read the complete information in Dari language also find in bellow
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission