The Civil Service Appointments Board re-announces the second rank of the National Statistics and Information Office (one vacancy) in order to hire qualified staff.
Eligible applicants can submit the application forms online from the website of the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission via the link (www.iarcsc.com).
When requesting, copy the desired closing number from the bottom and insert it in the relevant section of the online form.
|Number||Job Title||Vacancy No|
|1||Department of Technical and Sectoral Services of Paktia Province||0634-1|
- Location: Paktia Province
- Organization: Department of Technical and Sectoral Services
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As organization salary Scale
- Rank: 2
- Ministry / Office: Independent administration of local organs
- No. of opportunity: One
- Reporting to: Deputy Governor (according to organizational structure)
- Deadline: 25/ March/ 2021
The purpose of the task
Control, supervise, lead and organize the implementation of the technical and sectoral services of the province in the light of the regulations, procedures, laws and regulations in force in the country,
Competencies and responsibilities:
- Leadership, cohesion, supervision and constant follow-up of the activities of the technical and sectoral services departments under the influence of the resident of the respective province.
- Develop a strategic plan of the province, the necessary information database and forecast the development budget of the province in coordination with the second units located in the province.
- Coordinating economic development planning and monitoring its implementation in the economic sectors at the relevant provincial level.
- Cohesion, regular budget planning and development budget of the technical and sectoral services sectors of the province;
- Implementing and supervising the implementation of development programs and managing the development budget of the technical and sectoral departments of the province.
- Receiving reports from the departments related to technical and sectoral departments residing in the province and presenting them to the relevant authorities and the governor.
- Leading the team in order to prepare an executive report to the governor and other relevant authorities.
- Care and supervision of the affairs of entering statistical figures in the database for the purpose of using and presenting it in a timely manner, if necessary.
- Establishing and leading the information system of the province, solving the problems of the sectoral sector of the people through technical and sectoral departments.
Managerial and executive duties
- Planning and arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the department in accordance with the plan and strategic goals of the department.
- Provide useful and professional advice to enrich the province’s programs.
- Conducting technical and sectoral meetings of the relevant departments twice a month in coordination with the provincial leadership meetings as the secretary of the meetings.
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field.
- Timely and timely provision of information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department.
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the relevant field of work.
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees.
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to motivate them to improve performance, increase productivity and efficiency, determine training needs and increase capacity building.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual, and whenever necessary reports for the purpose of informing the officials about the related activities and achievements.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Attracting people’s support to participate in social and cultural spheres and monitoring the implementation of social and cultural plans at the provincial level.
- Establish communication and coordination with the second units of departments in order to provide technical and sectoral services at the provincial level.
- Coordinating with relevant districts to provide technical and sectoral service facilities.
- Provide communication and coordination with relevant departments of the province and relevant departments in order to achieve the expected goals of the department.
Employment conditions (educational level and work experience):
- Field of study: At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: engineering (construction, strength, construction, water supply, and environment, urban planning, urban planning), engineering (urban planning, construction), building management, project management, economics Or other related fields, from national and international institutions from inside or outside the country, and higher degrees in the above fields are preferred;
- Work experience: related to one of the departments (similar or specialized management of sectoral development or planning affairs, or economic development affairs, or other matters specified in the objectives and responsibilities of this post) of national and international institutions from within and Or abroad;
- Managerial and specialized, at least three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree, and one year for a doctorate; (Holders of less than one year of work experience in one of the managerial or specialized departments are not eligible for this position.)
- Managerial or specialized, five years in one of the mentioned sections;
- Necessary skills: Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English, ability to lead and control office and computer skills in task-related programs;
Note: People with the above disabilities can apply for this position;
How to Apply
You can also read more about this job in Dari Language in the official website of Independent administration of local organs