Task and Objective: To lead, control and supervise the reintegration of IDPs and returnees in accordance with the policy proposed by the relevant department.
|Organization||Ministry of Refugee and Repatriation|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||Salary will be as Rank of the job|
|Job Title||Department of Refugees of Herat Province|
|Experience||Managerial or specialized, five years in one of the mentioned sections|
|Deadline||04 / April / 2021|
- Provide communication and coordination with similar government departments in order to establish an effective mechanism and joint efforts to address the situation of returnees and internally displaced persons.
- Design adaptive mechanisms and guidelines to improve the reintegration of returnees and internally displaced persons in line with government objectives;
- Provide facilities for collecting, studying, analyzing, and analyzing the minutes of the meetings of the coordination committees and providing feedback to them in cooperation with the central directorates of the ministry.
- Take measures to improve the quality of the reintegration of returnees and internally displaced persons in coordination with relevant institutions.
- Forecasting the financial needs of the coming year and drafting the financial needs for the purpose of sending and during the next steps to the center of the ministry.
- Control and supervision of the distribution of aid to the cooperation of stakeholders in emergency situations in order to provide transparent and immediate problems to IDPs and returnees.
- Provide information on the challenges and work problems that arise through the relevant department to the competent authorities and business partners.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the strategic goals of the ministry/department.
- Managing and organizing all the affairs of the relevant department in accordance with the goals and strategy of the Ministry and performing tasks on time and in a timely manner, in a good manner and observing the principle of transparency, in accordance with the laws, regulations, and procedures in force in the country.
- Identify and propose the budget needs of the relevant department in order to implement the strategy, policy, and work plan.
- Provide advice on determining the policy and policy of the relevant department.
- Ensuring sound management, recruitment, encouragement, persuasion, training, and development of staff, to better execute affairs in accordance with established criteria.
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to motivate them to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, identify training needs and increase capacity building.
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field.
- Lead and provide timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department.
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the relevant field of work.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, report on the activities and achievements of the relevant department in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant ministry/department.
- Provide communication and coordination with legal institutions in order to exchange experiences and support the rights of returnees and internally displaced persons.
- Referral of the legal claims of returnees and IDPs to the relevant institutions to address it.
- Request a report on the high performance of previously planned goals from the relevant branches in order to prepare a report to the ministry official.
- Provide communication and coordination with the affected departments and other internal departments in order to achieve the goals of the relevant department.
Employment conditions (level of education and work experience):
- Field of Study: Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: public administration, public policy, management and leadership, public administration, law, social sciences, administration and management, public administration, good governance, economics, administration, and business, relations between International, financial and administrative management and higher degrees in the above fields or other fields related to duty from national and international institutions from inside or outside the country are preferred;
- Work experience:
- Related to one of the departments (immigration or communications or administrative coordination or finance or other matters specified in the objectives and responsibilities of this post) of national and international institutions from inside or outside the country;
- Managerial and specialized, at least three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree, and one year for a doctorate; (Holders of less than one year of work experience in one of the managerial or specialized departments are not eligible for this position.)
- Managerial or specialized, five years in one of the mentioned sections;
- Skills required: Fluency in official languages (Dari and Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English, ability to lead and control administration, and computer skills in task-related programs;
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English.
- Computer skills in task-related to the job
- Necessary skills in the areas of data analysis and consolidation, leadership, communication, and decision making.
How to apply
All eligible candidate is required to apply for this opportunity online via the official website that we have mentioned at the support link. if you want to read the complete information in Dari language also find in bellow
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission