The change Project is directly accountable to the Afghan National Peace and Development Framework, including the development priority of accountable and effective public administration systematization, as well as the goal of establishing, maintaining and strengthening civil service specialization.
The overall goal of the change project is to strengthen the capacity of priority ministries and agencies by hiring key competencies based on competency, improving staff management, and better human resource planning.
The Change Project is funded by the Afghanistan Reconstruction Assistance Fund (ARTF) and the International Development Association (IDA) Group of the World Bank, and the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission, on behalf of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, is implementing the project.
According to the Strategic Plan for Human Resources, ministries and departments for each vacancy and incumbent included in this project, at the beginning of each year, Key Deliverables and Means of Verification in accordance with the Task Bill, the main objectives of the department, In all coordination, their work contract is arranged and attached by direct order. The evaluation of the performance of the employees who are hired in this way is done every year on the basis of the intended report of their performance against key tasks and evidence, and the extension of the employees’ employment contract for the next year is conditional on successful completion of these tasks.
|Organization||Ministry of Public Works|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization salary Scale|
|Job Title||Department of Public Works|
|Deadline||03. April. 2021|
Management and supervision of how to build, construct, maintain and maintain transport infrastructure at the provincial level to achieve the goals of the Ministry.
- Supervise how construction, maintenance and care of transport infrastructure in the province to implement the plan and program of the administration
- Supervise the reasonable use of equipment to repair, maintain and maintain highways and keep highways open
- Management and supervision of the implementation of the goals and programs of the Ministry in order to improve the relevant maintenance and care affairs
- Submitting proposals in construction affairs to the General Directorate of Maintenance and Care of Transport Infrastructure for approval
- Supervision and control of construction affairs of projects under construction in the relevant province
- Urgent action to eliminate all technical problems of roads, bridges, bridges in order to keep highways open
- Plan and arrange monthly, quarterly and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan to achieve the goals of the ministry
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the department
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work
- Leading and providing timely information within government departments, civil society, media and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area
- Leadership and management of affected employees to ensure effective and timely implementation.
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to motivate them to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, determine training needs and increase capacity building
- Develop and transfer professional skills through workshops, seminars, counseling and workflow training for affected employees
- Submitting quarterly, annual and, if necessary, work reports on activities and achievements in order to inform the leadership of the department about the progress of activities and achievements of the relevant departments
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the department
- Provide communication and coordination with contracting companies to ensure the implementation and implementation of programs in accordance with the set criteria
- Provide communication and coordination with relevant departments to handle work and solve problems
Employment conditions (level of education and work experience):
- Education: At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the disciplines (Seoul Engineering, Road Engineering, Transportation Building Engineering, Engineering and Survey Engineering, Hydraulic Building Engineering) and for holders of higher education in these fields is preferred.
- Experience: Minimum work experience from inside and outside the country in one of the sections (road maintenance, surveying, design, road construction or other items mentioned in the objectives and responsibilities of this post) from national and international institutions from inside and outside Or abroad;
- Managerial and specialized experience, at least three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree and one year for a doctorate; (Holders of less than one year of work experience in one of the managerial or specialized departments are not eligible for this position.)
- Managerial or professional experience, five years in one of the mentioned sections;
How to apply
All eligible candidate is required to apply for this opportunity online via the official website that we have mentioned at the support link. if you want to read the complete information in Dari language also find in bellow
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission