The Eligible applicants can submit the application forms online from the website of the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission via the link (www.iarcsc.com).
When requesting, copy the desired post number from the bottom and insert it in the relevant section of the online form.
Managing, organizing, and creating the grounds for the growth and development of Afghan music.
|Organization||General Director of the National Radio and Television of Afghanistan|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary Scale|
|Job Title||Technical Department of Radio and Television|
Competencies and responsibilities
- Identifying and uniting artists from all over the country and paving the way for holding concerts at the national and international levels and producing works of art from the music of the four corners of Afghanistan in order to protect the country’s music and the rich archives of the National Radio and Television.
- Establish a mechanism to introduce authentic Afghan music around the world.
- Supporting and providing the ground for the production of pure works, research and documentation of works of art and the transfer of artistic values from the old generation to the younger generation.
- Provide communication and cohesion of artists in order to keep alive the styles and genres of music from all over Afghanistan.
- Collecting audio, written and visual works of country music in order to create a museum and music library.
- Laying the groundwork for the artistic activities of young and experienced musicians and singers at home and abroad
- Standardize the activities of young artists in order to respect the cultural and social values of the Afghan people.
- Establish a mechanism to eliminate undesirable artistic activities that are contrary to the cultural and social values of Afghanistan.
- Providing professional advice in the field of producing music programs for national radio and television programs while preserving national and cultural values in order to achieve the expected results.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the strategic goals of the ministry.
- Identify and propose the budget needs of the relevant department in order to implement the strategy, policy, and work plan.
- Provide advice on determining the policy and policy of the relevant department.
- Ensuring sound management, recruitment, encouragement, persuasion, training, and development of staff, to better execute affairs in accordance with established criteria.
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field.
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the relevant field of work.
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to create an incentive to improve performance, increase productivity and efficiency, determine training needs and increase capacity building.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, report on the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the Ministry.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant ministry/department.
Field of Study
Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of fine arts (music) from national and international educational institutions from inside or outside the country, it is preferable to have higher degrees in the above-mentioned fields.
Managerial or specialized in one of the sections of music affairs, development of music art, production of music programs or other items included in the specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three years for bachelor, two years for master and one year For PhD.
- Fluency in official languages (Dari and Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English,
- Ability to lead and control the administration,
- Computer skills in related to the task;
How to apply
All eligible candidate is required to apply for this opportunity online via the official website that we have mentioned at the support link. if you want to read complete information in Dari language also find in bellow
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission