The Civil Service Appointments Board re-announces the second rank of the National Statistics and Information Office (one vacancy) in order to hire qualified staff.
Eligible applicants can submit the application forms online from the website of the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission via the link (www.iarcsc.com).
When requesting, copy the desired closing number from the bottom and insert it in the relevant section of the online form.
|Number||Job Title||No of opportunity|
|1||Department of Information Systems Integrity||0721|
- Job Title: Department of Information Systems Integrity
- salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: The Civil Service Appointments Board
- No. of opportunity: one vacancy
- Rank: 2
- Relevant section: National Statistics and Information Office / Deputy Director of Information Systems / General Directorate of Government Information Systems / Directorate of Information Systems Integrity
- Reported to: General Director of Government Information Systems
- Deadline: 20. March. 2021
The purpose of the task
Design, develop and implement procedures required to provide technical services and information systems maintenance services for ministries and government departments.
Competencies and responsibilities
- Design and implement plans and policies to maintain and monitor information systems in government ministries and departments in accordance with the general policy of development and integration of government information systems.
- Preparation and arrangement of guidelines required for the use of developed information systems.
- Design and implement capacity-building programs and the use of information systems in government ministries and departments.
- Management and supervision of setting up information systems in departments and ministries to provide services for standardization and installation of information systems.
- Ensuring the preparation and arrangement of technical documentation for the regulation of information systems and the maintenance and upkeep of developed systems.
- Establish and maintain continuous monitoring of the technical support center system of information systems to timely address the technical problems of departments and ministries and ensure timely technical services.
- Management and monitoring of the identification and implementation of appropriate criteria to evaluate the effectiveness of technical services and collect feedback from ministries / independent government departments to establish the effectiveness of technical support and maintenance of systems.
- Ensure the use and implementation of developed information systems in government ministries and departments.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Accounting for work performance and ensuring transparency in the relevant department in accordance with the applicable laws of the country;
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees;
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work;
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area;
- Lead and provide the requested information accurately and in a timely manner on how to implement the affected departments to the information authority of the Office in accordance with the Law on Access to Information;
- Leadership, management, performance appraisal, determining training needs and capacity building of affected departments;
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department; And
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Management and supervision of establishing coordination with relevant departments to update and continuously update the systems of ministries and government departments.
- Necessary coordination with government departments and international institutions in order to integrate, regulate, implement and maintain government information systems.
- Coordination and close communication with ministries and government departments in order to install and upgrade information systems.
- Coordinating the creation and continuous monitoring of the list of active, inactive, and under-developed information systems in government ministries and departments.
Conditions of employment
This bill of duties has been prepared in accordance with Articles 7, 8, and 34 of the Civil Service Employees Law and paragraphs (9) and (10) of Article 9 of the Amendment to the Civil Service Employees Law with the following minimum conditions and criteria:
Field of Study
- Having at least a bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer and informatics engineering, technology management, or one of the following fields and other related fields from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, have preferred higher degrees in the mentioned fields.
- Software Engineering Computer Science Information Technology IT Computer Science Information Technology
Managerial or specialized in one of the departments (Information Technology Equipment Engineering, Information Systems Policy Plan, Electronic Systems, Information Technology) or other items of specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, for at least three years for Bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree and one year for a doctorate.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
- Necessary skills in information security systems, solving technical problems of information systems, leadership, communication, and decision making.
- (5) score points for the third and fourth rank applicants, and (3) score points for the first and second rank applicant according to the procedure for hiring people with disabilities for people with disabilities if the person’s disability does not prevent them from performing their duties in the office.
- (5) Scoring score for females according to the recruitment procedure.