The Civil Service Appointments Board re-announces the second rank of the National Statistics and Information Office (one vacancy) in order to hire qualified staff.
Eligible applicants can submit the application forms online from the website of the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission via the link (www.iarcsc.com).
When requesting, copy the desired closing number from the bottom and insert it in the relevant section of the online form.
|Number||Job Title||Vacancy No|
|1||Department of Industry and Commerce of Kunduz Province||0043-2|
- Location: Kunduz Province
- Organization: Department of Industry and Commerce of Kunduz Province
- Gender: Male and female
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Application type: Online
- Rank: 2
- No of opportunity: One
- Reported to: Minister of Industry and Trade
- The reporter from Affected employees (according to organizational structure)
- Deadline: 25 March 2021
Develop development programs, monitor the implementation of laws and policies related to trade and industry to provide effective and efficient services at the provincial level.
Competencies and responsibilities:
- Provide useful professional advice to implement the goals and enrich the plans of the department in order to achieve the strategic goals of the ministry at the relevant provincial level.
- Management and supervision of financial and administrative affairs to provide better services with financial resources.
- Participate and cooperate in creating a formal and legal economy by issuing export and import licenses in the respective province.
- Managing and coordinating export development affairs to provide registration services to enterprises intending to operate within the province.
- Coordinating the affairs of industrial parks and cooperating in creating, developing, and encouraging investors to invest in the production sector in accordance with the needs of the relevant province and the market.
- Supervise the process of issuing and renewing activity licenses for companies at the provincial level.
- Send all licensing applications to the Central Registry.
- Supervise the development process and maintain the care of industrial parks in the relevant province.
- Interact with private sector representatives at the provincial level to identify key constraints and market opportunities clearly.
- Preparation and arrangement of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plan of the department in accordance with the general plan to achieve the strategic goals of the department
- Provide transparency and accountability of the work of the relevant department to achieve the necessary goals.
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department.
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field.
- Lead and provide timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens, taking into account the constitutional objectives of the relevant department information and policy.
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the relevant field of work.
- Transfer of professional skills through the organization of workshops, seminars, and workflow training to relevant staff.
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to motivate them to improve performance, increase productivity and efficiency, determine training needs and improve their capacity.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual, and whenever necessary reports for the purpose of informing the officials about the related activities and achievements.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Establish coordination with the Ministry and internal branches and relevant departments to advance affairs.
- Establish coordination with the Central Registry in order to ensure that the Department of Industry and Commerce in the province is electronically connected to the database of the Central Registry.
Conditions of employment:
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields (Economics, Public Administration, Business Administration, Public Administration, Commerce, Marketing Management, Public Policy, Industry and Trade, Industry and Management, Management and Enterprise Management, Management Business, Financial Management) and other related disciplines from national and international educational institutions from inside or outside the country, with higher degrees in the above disciplines preferred.
- Work experience: At least in one of the sectors (Economic, Commercial, Industrial Parks, Private Sector Support, Intellectual Property, Industry, Investment Development, Commercial Services, Export-Import Development, Enterprise Development, Transit, and Trade) Or other items listed in the specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country.
- Managerial or specialized in one of the sections of ID card; Three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree, and one year for a doctorate.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication and decision making.
Note: Candidates who do not provide the required documents for this position in a complete, transparent and clear manner are not considered eligible for this position and do not have the right to complain.
How to Apply
You can apply for this opportunity online via the official website of Department of Industry and Commerce
Or visit the official website of Department of Industry and Commerce