Department of Environmental and Natural Resources Statistics
Management and supervision of monopoly, analysis, and presentation of environmental and natural resources statistics figure to achieve the goals in accordance with the administration’s policy and relevant laws.
|Organization||National Bureau of Statistics and Information|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary Scale|
|Job Title||Department of Environmental and Natural Resources Statistics|
|Deadline||04 / April / 2021|
Competencies and responsibilities
- The survey, control, and detection of data gaps based on sustainable development indicators to improve the quality of data from environmental statistics, natural resources, and publication in the yearbook and other statistical publications.
- Supervision and control of monthly tables of environmental and natural resources statistics for publication on the website of the administration and a dedicated quarterly and annual publication.
- Approval of the implementation form in completing the questionnaires of national and international bodies to provide the necessary information to the relevant authorities
- Designing and proposing indicators related to environmental and natural resources statistics and establishing a regular system for using relevant statistics.
- Provide advice on drafting policies related to the activities of the National Bureau of Statistics and information to enrich it.
- Implement the policies of the National Statistics and Information Department in the relevant departments in order to coordinate the implementation.
- Generalization of experiences gained from national and international authorities to improve the capacity and awareness of the staff of the departments of the National Statistics and Information Department.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Accounting for work performance and ensuring transparency in the relevant department in accordance with the applicable laws of the country;
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field;
- Ensuring and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area;
- Lead and provide the requested information accurately and in a timely manner on how to implement the affected departments to the information authority of the Office in accordance with the Law on Access to Information;
- Leadership, management, performance evaluation, training needs, and capacity building of affected departments;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department;
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
Providing communication with departments, institutions, and other relevant authorities in order to solve problems in collecting data and using it in relevant authorities.
Field of Study
- Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields and other related fields from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, it is preferable to have higher degrees in the above-mentioned fields.
- Economics Administration and Commerce Economics Mathematics Science Administration and Accounting Administration and Public Policy Policy Development and Performance Economics
Managerial or specialized in one of the sections of monotheism, analysis, and presentation of statistical figures or other items of specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three years for bachelor, two years for master and one year for the doctorate.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English.
- Computer skills in task-related to the job
- Necessary skills in the areas of data analysis and consolidation, leadership, communication, and decision making.
How to apply
All eligible candidate is required to apply for this opportunity online via the official website that we have mentioned at the support link. if you want to read complete information in Dari language also find in bellow
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission