The Dawat University of Afghanistan offers one vacancy as Vice-Chancellor of the Faculty of Therapeutic Medicine for the Female candidate, its a great opportunity to apply before the deadline, the late application will not be accepted.
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Only Female candidate|
|Salary||As organization salary scale|
|Job Title||Vice-Chancellor of the Faculty of Therapeutic Medicine|
|Experience||At least two years in similar departments|
|Education:||At least a bachelor’s degree in medical medicine is preferred.|
|Deadline||26. 04. 2021|
- Arranging weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the relevant department to achieve the set goals.
- Representation of the faculty before the higher authorities in the absence of the president of the faculty.
- Presiding over the meetings of the Faculty Scientific Council in the absence of the President of the Faculty.
- Supervise the implementation of the provisions of the law, regulations, bills, and decisions of the Faculty and University Academic Council.
- Organizing the academic and financial affairs of the faculty.
- Submitting a report on the activities of the faculty to the Academic Council, the Vice-Chancellor, and the President of the University.
- Attend meetings, seminars, conferences, councils, and other meetings.
- Collaborate with the Dean of the Faculty in overseeing the implementation of the curriculum and how the courses are progressing in accordance with the program.
- Collaborate with the dean of the faculty in providing discipline in the faculty.
- Control the flow of examinations of the relevant faculty.
- Solve the problems of faculty members and students within the competencies of the faculty.
- Proposing appropriate proposals and programs to improve the teaching, research, and work of the faculty.
- Taking care of the curriculum, the contents of the subjects, and the content of the textbooks and taking the necessary measures to standardize them.
- Other duties assigned to the head of the faculty in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- Required skills: Fluency in national languages and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
- Technical skills: Be familiar enough with office software such as Office suite.
- Human Skills: Have the ability to communicate successfully and get things done.
- Personality traits: have motivation and perseverance in performing the task, have enough accuracy and speed in performing the assigned tasks.
Instructions for registering job applicants:
Eligible applicants can obtain the registration form of job applicants from the Human Resources Management and after completing the application form and completing the required documents, submit it to the University Human Resources Management or send it to the email address (email@example.com .af).
It is noteworthy that :
- It is necessary to fill in the registration form of the job applicants and attach the educational documents, work experience, and CV, otherwise, you will not be contacted.
- Please enter the name (Vice-Chancellor of the Faculty of Therapeutic Medicine (Female)) in the subject line of your email, otherwise, your documents will not be included in the initial/final list for the next steps.
- For more information, you can contact the Human Resources Management at (0745888520).
After reviewing the applicants’ documents, the eligible people will be contacted for the next steps, so write down your specific address along with the contact number and e-mail address in the job application registration form.
How to Apply
Each Female applicant are required to apply for this opportunity online via the official Email
- Official website: www.dawat.edu.af
- Email Submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: 0745888520