The Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat offers two Vacancy as a Driver opportunity to the applicant who has work experience and is Motived and has an interest in the Driving job.
The applicant should have two years of work experience related to the job, the salary will be as organization salary scale, and should speak in two national languages Dari and Pashto language. If your eligible or have interest please apply before the deadline of the opportunity, the late application will not be accepted by the Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS)
- Jobs Title: Driver
- No of opportunity: 2
- National: Afghan
- Salary: As organization salary Scale
- experience: Two year
- Vacancy number: VA-1400-KBD-01-002
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: May 10, 2021
The person in charge of this post is responsible for driving one of the vehicles of this department, and it is his duty to transport and transfer employees during official hours and, if necessary, during informal hours
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing reliable and polite transportation services with regard to protection issues.
- Use and protection of assigned vehicles.
- Preservation of vehicle documents.
- Use and protection of vehicles with regard to safety issues.
- Carrying out daily inspections before and after the vehicle.
- Perform minor vehicle maintenance tasks as needed.
- Refueling vehicles.
- Keep clean inside and outside the assigned vehicles.
- Coordinating with the administration of the department and employees to take care of major facilities and vans in accordance with the set time in order to prevent problems.
- Ensuring the completion and reporting of vehicle maintenance and care according to the set time.
- Using documents and preparing travel reports.
- Arrange reports of traffic incidents and incidents as needed.
- Perform other related tasks.
- 12 grad graduate
- Tow year of work experience
- Use the assigned vehicles correctly.
- Must be familiar with driving protection procedures to properly care for passengers in hazardous situations.
- Safe driving.
- Accurate and new registration and maintenance in travel documents.
- Ability to drive properly and safely in vehicles, including the ability to read and interpret road traffic signs.
- Ability to read, know and follow the rules and regulations of the Road Traffic Department.
- Ability to establish effective written and oral communication, ability to arrange documents accurately and accurately.
- Understand vehicle maintenance needs, ability to perform minor vehicle repairs, skill in explaining policies and procedures, roadmaps, and guidance.
How to Apply
Kabul, Dehmzang, in front of Bricota Cinema, Kabul Breshna, General Department of Human Resources, third house, to submit before the deadline. Or send their CV via email address.
For more information you can also visit the official website of Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat