The Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat offers one Vacancy as a Cleaner opportunity to the applicant who has work experience and is Motived and has an interest in his/her job.
The applicant should have one year of work experience related to the job, the salary will be as organization salary scale, and should speak in two national languages Dari and Pashto language. If your eligible or have interest please apply before the deadline of the opportunity, the late application will not be accepted by the Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS)
- Jobs Title: Cleaner
- No of opportunity: 1
- National: Afghan
- Salary: As organization salary Scale
- experience: one year
- Vacancy number: VA-1400-KBD-01-003
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: May 10, 2021
The employee should be responsible for all the following tasks related to the cleaning department of the relevant department and must perform it effectively.
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Having sufficient experience in cleaning matters.
- A proper and timely approach to relevant matters.
- Active participation in the execution of all assigned tasks.
- Maintenance and care of equipment and supplies.
- Respect the orders given by the competent authority.
- Avoiding drug addiction and not being addicted to it.
- Having physical ability to perform tasks.
- Footsteps to attend.
- Perform other tasks as needed.
- 12 grad graduate
- One year of work experience
- Understand the principles and rules.
- Ability to move things forward in the field and fulfill responsibilities.
- Having perfect health, patience, endurance, and physical abilities.
- Knowing and following the oral and written instructions of the competent authority according to the law.
- Arrange, coordinate and complete tasks on time.
- Ability to work in a team and achieve common goals.
How to Apply
Kabul, Dehmzang, in front of Bricota Cinema, Kabul Breshna, General Department of Human Resources, third house, to submit before the deadline. Or send their CV via email address.
For more information you can also visit the official website of Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat