The administrative member is responsible for performing various administrative and clerical duties of the relevant department. It will focus on typing documents, correspondence, and office work, such as writing correspondence, filing systems, telephony, and bookkeeping.
The applicant should have two years of work experience related to the job, the salary will be as organization salary scale, and should speak in two national languages Dari and Pashto language. If your eligible or have interest please apply before the deadline of the opportunity, the late application will not be accepted by the Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS)
- Jobs Title: Administrative member
- No of opportunity: 1
- National: Afghan
- Salary: As organization salary Scale
- experience: one year
- Vacancy number: V A-1400-KBD-02-001
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: May 10, 2021
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive, categorize and distribute letters sent to relevant authorities.
- Preparing and arranging letters, suggestions, inquiries, work reports, and other documents using a computer.
- Ensure that all documents and correspondence are sent on time.
- Maintenance and maintenance of office supplies and equipment such as operating equipment (photocopier, computer, etc.).
- Answering phones, providing daily information, receiving messages, and making phone calls to the right destination.
- Receive, maintain and update files, forms, inventory, and other documents.
- Collaborate in preparing and gathering information for employees, photocopying and printing documents, distributing and sending letters to employees.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- The applicant should have a bachelor degree in field of Economy
- Two years of work Exprience
- Knowledge of Dari / Pashto grammar, spelling, and composition.
- Having good communication skills.
- Ability to write work reports.
- Knowledge of computer programs.
- Ability to speak national and English languages.
How to Apply
Kabul, Dehmzang, in front of Bricota Cinema, Kabul Breshna, General Department of Human Resources, third house, to submit before the deadline. Or send their CV via email address.
For more information you can also visit the official website of Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat