The Transformation Project is directly accountable to the Afghan National Peace and Development Framework, including the development priority of accountable and effective public administration systematization, as well as the goal of establishing, maintaining, and strengthening civil service specialization.
The overall goal of the change project is to strengthen the capacity of priority ministries and agencies by hiring key competencies based on competency, improving staff management, and better human resource planning.
The project is funded by the Afghanistan Reconstruction Fund (ARTF) and the International Development Association (IDA) Group of the World Bank and is being implemented by the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission on behalf of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
According to the Strategic Plan for Human Resources, ministries and departments for each vacancy and incumbent included in this project, at the beginning of each year, Key Deliverables and Means of Verification in accordance with the Task Bill, the main objectives of the department, In all coordination, their work contract is arranged and attached by direct order. The evaluation of the performance of the employees who are hired in this way is done every year based on the intended report of their performance against key tasks and evidence, and the extension of the employees’ employment contract for the next year is conditional on the successful completion of these tasks.
Liaise and cooperate with the courts and the head of government cases in order to expedite the proceedings, resolve complaints and ensure administrative justice in the civil service departments.
|Organization||Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Job Title||Court liaison expert|
|Deadline||07. April. 2021|
Qualifications and job responsibilities
- Provide the requested explanations regarding the approvals and decisions of the Board in the light of the applicable laws of the country with the courts and the Department of Government Cases;
- Arranging, preparing, and sending the documents and approvals of the board during the request of the courts and the presidency of government cases for further actions;
- Send court decisions for information and implementation to civil service departments;
- Reviewing and expressing opinions on cases that are submitted to the Board through the courts for the purpose of reviewing the approvals in accordance with the legislative documents;
- Cooperation with the Complaints and Investigation Department and the working committees of the Analysis and Investigation Department in case of increase in the volume of civil service complaints;
- Arranging cases under the courts in the form of a standard to facilitate access to them;
- Arranging the revised decision in accordance with the decision made at the meeting of the Civil Service Complaints Board;
- Registration of complaint file information in the database of the Civil Service Complaints Board to inform the authorities of the progress of work;
- Observance of the principle of confidentiality, impartiality, justice, and non-discrimination in the grievance process;
- Arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the directorate plan to achieve the set goals;
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, direct reports to the competent authorities and competent authorities on related activities and achievements;
- Perform other related duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the Office;
- Provide communication and cooperation with the courts, the Department of Government Cases in order to expedite the process of processing cases under the courts.
- Coordinating with the directorates of the Complaints Board and other departments of the department in order to advance the assigned affairs in a timely manner.
Field of Study
Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of law and Sharia (jurisprudence) from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, it is preferable to have higher degrees in the above-mentioned fields.
Have at least two years of work-related work experience from national and international institutions inside or outside the country.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and English;
- Computer skills in task-related programs.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English
- Computer skills related to the task.
- Necessary skills in decision making, communication planning and reporting
How to apply
All eligible candidate is required to apply for this opportunity online via the official website that we have mentioned at the support link. if you want to read the complete information in Dari language also find in bellow
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission