Analyzing and reviewing the complaint package and expressing professional opinion in accordance with the legislative documents in order to ensure administrative justice in civil services.
The Transformation Project is directly accountable to the Afghan National Peace and Development Framework, including the development priority of accountable and effective public administration systematization, as well as the goal of establishing, maintaining, and strengthening civil service specialization.
The overall goal of the change project is to strengthen the capacity of priority ministries and departments by hiring key competencies based on competency, improving staff management, and better human resource planning.
The project is funded by the Afghanistan Reconstruction Fund (ARTF) and the International Development Association (IDA) Group of the World Bank, and is being implemented by the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission on behalf of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
According to the Strategic Plan for Human Resources, ministries and departments for each vacancy and incumbent included in this project, at the beginning of each year, Key Deliverables and Means of Verification in accordance with the Task Bill, the main objectives of the department, In all coordination, their work contract is arranged and attached to the direct director. The evaluation of the performance of the employees who are hired in this way is done every year on the basis of the intended report of their performance against key tasks and evidence, and the extension of the employees’ employment contract for the next year is conditional on successful completion of these tasks.
|Organization||Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||Main salary + change project points from the first step 63,000,000 AFN to the fifth step 89,944 AFN (according to the change project payment guidelines)|
|Job Title||Complaints analysis and review expert|
|Deadline||07. April. 2021|
Qualifications and job responsibilities
- Comprehensive analysis of complaints according to the procedure for handling complaints and other legislative documents;
- Request other evidence and supporting evidence related to the subject to go through the steps and handle complaints from relevant authorities if necessary;
- Submitting a complaint package after expressing an opinion (expertise) to the Department of Analysis and Review of the Complaints Board for further implementation;
- Submitting a complaint package to the relevant department for further implementation after ensuring that the documents are completed (listed and addressed);
- The order of approval in accordance with the decision taken at the meeting of the commissioners of the Civil Service Complaints Board;
- Record the information of the complaint file in the database of the Civil Service Complaints Board to inform the authorities about the progress of the work;
- Observance of the principle of confidentiality, impartiality, justice, and non-discrimination in the grievance process;
- Arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the directorate plan to achieve the set goals;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, direct reports to the competent authorities and relevant authorities on related activities and achievements;
- Perform other related duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the Office;
Providing communication and coordination with the relevant departments of the commission and other departments for the timely implementation of assigned tasks.
Field of Study
Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: law, sharia (jurisprudence) from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, is preferred to higher degrees in the above fields.
Have at least two years of work experience related to duty from national and international institutions inside or outside the country.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English
- Computer skills related to the task.
How to apply
All eligible candidate is required to apply for this opportunity online via the official website that we have mentioned at the support link. if you want to read the complete information in Dari language also find in bellow
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission