The Ministry of Finance has a specific role to play in providing services to the Afghan people, which is to collect revenue and manage government finances. Proper management of expenditures and mobilization of more revenues for financial stability are also among the main priorities of this ministry.
The Ministry of Finance has implemented financial, expenditure, revenue and product laws in the field of real estate and has accepted the relevant regulations, which can be mentioned in the Law on Financial and Public Consumption, Customs Law, Procurement Law, Tax Revenue Law and other regulations and related procedures.
|Organization||The Ministry of Finance|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Salary||As Organization Salary Scale|
|Job Title||Commander of the Special Customs Operations Unit|
|Experience||Three to five years of work experience related to military service|
|Deadline||28 / March / 2021|
- Arranging work plans in order to coordinate the command affairs of the unit.
- Organizing and coordinating related affairs, holding meetings of the leadership board.
- Plan and order the issuance of the office related to the instructions of the commander of the special customs operations unit and send it to the affected steps.
- Arranging the commander’s work plans with legal and natural persons of high-ranking government officials.
- Controlling the implementation of the commanders from the affected steps and obtaining reports from them.
- Unify the work report of the affected steps and submit it to the unit commander.
- Organizing board meetings
- Officer of the current security sector of the Ministry of Interior, Defense, National Directorate of Security.
- Have a bachelor’s degree from a higher education institution in the fields of military infantry, criminal, commando, reconnaissance, public administration.
- Have the ranks of Armen and Seminar.
- Their conversion and determination can be done based on the agreement of the parties.
- Knowledge of national and English language programs in Office Computer Programs.
- Three to five years of work experience related to military duties.
The conditions of employment in the special customs operations unit are defined and explained in the duty of each position according to the position, which is published on the official website of the Ministry of Finance, the General Directorate of Customs, and the ACBAR website.
In addition, the following documents are required for these candidates:
- Inclusion sheet
- Color copy of ID card 3 copies
- 12 pieces of 3 * 4 photos
- 2 pieces of postcard photos
- Blood group certification
- Educational documents
How to Apply
Note: The application form of the applicant candidates from the above-mentioned sites has been filled out and a hard copy of it with a copy of the above-mentioned documents to the General Directorate of Human Resources in Customs Affairs, Deputy Minister of Finance, Highway Kabul – Jalalabad
Eligible males and females who have Afghan citizenship are eligible to apply for the above positions. the Eligible candidate from 12/28/1399 to 1/9/1400 can submit special application forms from 8:00 am From noon to 4:. In the afternoon, from the General Directorate of Human Resources, take the General Directorate of Customs of the Ministry of Finance and submit it again after fill out the application form. If necessary, call the phone number (0202924624), the necessary information will be provided. Candidates can download the application form from the following link: http://www.acbar.org/applicationform Hard copy it with a copy of the above-mentioned documents to the General Directorate of Human Resources, Deputy Minister of Finance
Needless to say, the date of the exam will be announced to the candidate after the preliminary examination, so write your specific address in the requested form, including the phone number and e-mail address, and mention the title of the post in the subject of the e-mail and the form. An application will not be accepted after a certain period of the deadline.
Necessary documents to be attached: 1- Certificates of education approved by the Ministry of Higher Education (diploma) 2- Documents of work experience: 1- If he is a government employee, net of accidents that have not passed six months from the date of issuance. 2- If he/she has worked in non-governmental organizations and companies, a copy of the contract and the TIN taxation form
For more information please visit the official website of Ministry of finance or ACCBAR website for Dari Language