Colombia Government announced for the international students to pursue their higher degree in Colombia, The scholarship is Fully funded all costs will be covered by the Government of Colombia of the year 2021 – 2021.
If your eligible for this scholarship opportunity and ready to apply for a Master’s degree or Ph.D. degree don’t miss the time to apply before the deadline of the scholarship opportunity. If you have any questions about how to apply or other questions related to the opportunities publish on the AsanWazifa.com Website feel free to contact us we will help you step by step.
- Opportunity type: fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Master degree | Ph.D. degree
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Location: Colombia
- Scholarship Availability: International
- Deadline: 20 December 2021
Duration of Colombia Government Scholarships
- Master degree Scholarship Duration: 2 academic years
- Ph.D. degree scholarship Duration: 3 academic years
- Specialization: One academic year
- Monthly Allowance
- Tuition fee
- Educational Materials cost ( Stipend for books )
- Health Insurance
- and other expenses will be covered by the scholarship program for more information you can also visit the official website of Colombia Government Scholarships
Who is Eligible ?
- All international students are eligible to apply for the scholarships opportunity
- The applicant should not be a resident of Colombia or a Citizen
- Aga Limitation
- The applicant should not be older than 50 years old
- The applicant with an average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or it’s equivalent
- CV or resume
- Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Admission
- The Scores regarding Spanish Language Proficiency.
- An essay
- Academic Transcripts
- Health Certificate
- Professional experience certificate
- The Summary of an online application
How to Apply
All eligible applicant for more information please visit the official website Colombia Government Scholarships Portal for eligibility and another requirement that you need before applying for an opportunity Visit the official website
You should send all the required documents in physical form to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No 18-32.