Afghanistan red crescent Society ( ARCS ), is a neutral, impartial, and independent, humanitarian, organization, existed for over 84 years with a nationwide, branch network, to assist the most vulnerable populations affected by natural and man-made disasters, primarily, focusing on disaster response, health care, youth, and volunteer management.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: ARCS
- No of opportunity: 1
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Female
- Vacancy Number: HR@50
- Education: Having an excellent qualification certificate with the approval of the Ministry of Public Health
- Application type: Online
- Nationality: Afghan
- Rank: 4
- Experience: Necessary experiences related to the task
- Deadline 20 May 2021
Duties and responsibility
- Make a work plan.
- Providing emergency medical services in the clinic under the auspices of the team leader.
- Return of obstetric and gynecological patients in case of higher step.
- Performing services and care for patients before and after birth and arranging family affairs (flanking family).
- Distribution of fertility health kits in urgent and normal situations.
- Record new events, re-enter, and return.
- Participate in workshops related to the reproductive health sector, especially the basic package of reproductive health services (MISP).
- Perform the assigned tasks well.
- Observance of the seven principles of the Afghan Red Crescent Society.
- Keeping secrets of the administration.
- Having an excellent qualification certificate with the approval of the Ministry of Public Health.
- Necessary experiences related to the task.
- Adequate knowledge of the laws and administrative system of the Ministry of Health and the relevant department.
- Adherence to health rules based on the Ministry of Public Health and the Afghan Red Crescent Society.
- The power of speech and communication in the official languages of the country and local languages.
- Having good manners and good treatment of team employees and clients.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can submit their educational documents, work experience documents,s and a copy of their ID card from 2/20/1400 to 2/30/1400 in the employment center of the Human Resources Department of the Afghan Red Crescent Society located in Afshar, 5th district of Kabul city and in the provinces. Surrender the relevant zones or agencies of this population
Dear candidates can also get the application form from the mentioned places