The Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) is primarily responsible for overseeing and managing compliance within the bank, ensuring that the bank and its employees are complying with regulatory requirements, internal policies, and procedures.
|Organization||New Kabul Bank|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary scale|
|Job Title||Chief Compliance Officer|
|Experience||5 – 7 years|
|Deadline||08 May 2021|
Duties and Responsibility
- Ability to design Risk Universe and build Annual Compliance Plan while using Risk-Based Approach.
- Managing the regulatory risks and controls for the assigned regulation, law, or line of business to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- To work with bank management to ensure a system is in place which ensures that all regulatory risks of the bank are identified and analyzed timely.
- To report to both the Board of Supervisors and bank management on the policies, programs, and activities of the compliance.
- Lead the compliance team in the annual compliance risk assessment and develop the annual compliance work program schedule including various required risk assessments including Complaint monitoring.
- Direct the development and implementation of appropriate testing processes and methodologies, including determination and evaluation of compliance monitoring exception results, designed to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Providing guidance to the Board of Supervisors, senior management, staff, and employees on compliance.
- Responsible for monitoring and sending of LCTR, STR for the related authority.
- Educating employees on DAB AML/CFT law policies and procedures.
- Update the Compliance Policy, Procedure, and plan as and when is required by the DAB regulations.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of financial institute policies and Procedures.
- Demonstrative a thorough knowledge of afghan bank laws and regulations.
- The ability to read, understand and apply banking regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret government and financial regulations, and legal documents.
- Proven ability to identify, solve and prevent regulatory issues.
- Strong presentation and leadership skills
- Must have the ability to effectively report information and respond to managers, customers, and regulatory representatives and write procedure manuals.
- Must have strong analytical research planning organizational and communication skills have high ethical standards and integrity in both their personal and professional dealings.
- Commitment to identifying compliance solutions that meet a business’s needs while ensuring adherence to applicable laws, regulations policies, and procedures.
Education or Training
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, Banking Business related field, or law degree Master’s degree is preferred.
- Relevant professional certifications or training desirable.
- ( have specialized ACAMs certifications or other internationally recognized equivalent certifications are required )
5 years’ experience in regulatory compliance in a financial institution or 7 years of comparable work experience in financial institutions.
How to Apply
Eligible applicant can apply online via the official website of The New Kabul Bank by clicking the apply now button
- The official website: The New Kabul Bank
- The official announcement in Dari Language