The Ministry of Refugees and Repatriation announced one vacancy as Biometric Registration in Kabul city the eligible applicant can apply for the opportunity before the deadline 29. May. 2021. each our visitor has a question feel free to contact us we will help them step by step.
- Location: Parwan
- Organization: The Ministry of Refugees and Repatriation
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- No of opportunity: 1
- Job title: Biometric Registration Employee
- Vacancy Number:
- Contract Duration: one year
- Job type:
- Deadline: 29. May.2021
Gather accurate and reliable information, ensure the accuracy of information and record biometric information
You may Like to Apply
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- Ministry of Public Health ( Dentist )
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Software Development Expert
- General Directorate of Physical Education and Sports, Nangarhar Sport Department
- Afghanistan Railway Administration, Audit Department
- 100 Internship program at all provinces of Afghanistan ( MRRD )
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrange the annual work plan in accordance with the project plan.
- Gather accurate and reliable information of users and register it in the system
- Registering information and verifying the identity of clients and preventing the entry of false IDs in the system
- Observance and ensuring the implementation of the law, Presidential Decree 305
- Arranging and adjusting the information obtained from the registration and biometrics of clients in the system
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, daily activities
- Identify quantities and shortcomings and provide productive advice to the relevant branches to eliminate it;
- Perform other duties related to the task entrusted by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the Ministry.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in social sciences, public administration, journalism, communications, literature, economics, law and political science, computer science, engineering, philosophy and sociology, medical sciences, and other related disciplines are preferred.
- At least 2 years of work-related work experience
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity with English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
How to Apply
Dear eligible applicants, from the date of publication of the announcement, you can obtain the bill of duties of the mentioned opportunity from the website of the Ministry and send their documents to the email address Vacancies.email@example.com before the date of May 28, 2021, after the date of expiration of the job. Not accepted.
- Download the application form
Visit the official website for Dari Language