Collect biometric information of the citizens of the country and share it with the applicant offices and also provide useful advice to speed up the work process of the relevant department.
- Location: Kabul
- Job Title: Biometric Information Sharing Expert
- No of opportunity: 3
- Gender: Male and Female
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Deadline: 28.03.2021
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, and Computer, from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country to higher degrees in the most enjoyable fields Is preferred.
- Work Experience: Having at least one year of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree from a national or international institution inside or outside the country.
- Necessary skills: Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English.
- Computer skills in task-related programs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Sharing unified biometric information from across the country and integrating programs to coordinate with applicant offices.
- Collection, analysis, analysis, and consolidation of biometric data and information,
- Obtaining and maintaining citizens’ biometric information from similar departments and preventing the sharing of confidential information contained in the provisions of the applicable laws of the country.
- Provide figures and biometric information bills required by government departments in accordance with laws and procedures in coordination with responsible departments.
- Arrange monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the set goals.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual, and, if necessary, relevant activities and achievements in order to inform the management of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Necessary coordination and cooperation with the biometric information collection department and serious attention to its importance, confidentiality, and protection.
- Id card
- Application form
- Education documents
- Work exp
How to apply
For more information and how to apply in the Dari language please visit the official website of the National Bureau of Statistics and Information