Permanent Representation of J.A. Afghanistan in the Organization of Islamic Cooperation thanks to the Permanent Representation of the Republic of Azerbaijan in Geneva from the award of 20 scholarships for the member countries of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), for 2021-2022) Preparatory courses, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, PhD, General Medicine and (Residency Program in various fields, including medicine.
- Scholarship Country: Azerbaijan
- Offed by: Ministry of Higher Education
- Gender: Male and Female
- Availability: Afghanistan
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor | Master | PhD degree
- Application type: Visit the Ministry of Higher education
- Deadline: 28. Feb. 2021
Benefits of Scholarship
- Full Tuition fee
- Payment of plane ticket (once a year)
- Monthly subsistence allowance in the amount of 800 Azeri money
- Dormitory / food / stationery
- Health insurance
- Visa fee and registration
- For bachelor’s degree and general medicine, the candidate must be under 25 years old.
- For Master’s and Residency Programs, the candidate must be under 30 years old.
- Candidate age for doctoral degree must be less than 40 years.
- Percentage of grades for the undergraduate Scholarship should not be less than 70%.
- Percentage of grades for master’s and doctoral courses should not be less than 65%.
- Complete the Scholarship Application form
- Copy of certificate and grades of the last three years of school (for undergraduate Scholarship program)
- Copy of diploma and transcript of grades (for postgraduate Scholarship)
- Copy of passport
- Photo Size must be 3/4
- Completion form of health examinations (AIDS, hepatitis B, and C)
- Motivation Letter
- English language document for Scholarship that’s offered in English.
- For bachelor’s degree (IELTS 5, TOEFL 40) and for other degrees (ELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50)
How to apply?
Contact person: Nigar Rahimli – [email protected]
Eligible interested parties will be informed, if they want to register in the scholarship of the mentioned country, to register with the original of their educational documents, go to office No. (21) of the General Admission Office of the Ministry of Higher Education and after completing the documents, Submit their documents again by February 23, 2021, according to 5 Hout 1399.
For more information plasease visit the official announcment on the Ministry of Higher education website
Do you want to read more about the Scholarship in Dari? Download the word Format