Reviewing and auditing financial and administrative affairs to ensure transparency of financial and administrative affairs and maintaining the assets of the office
|Organization||Afghanistan Railway Administration|
|No. of Opportunity|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||Original salary + project change points from the first step 109,600.00 AFN to the fifth step 164,489 AFN|
|Job Title||Audit Department|
|Experience||Managerial or specialized in one of the departments of auditing, accounting, finance or other items of specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three years for a bachelor, two years for a master and one year for a doctorate.|
|Education:||Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Law, Financial Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Accounting, ACCA, CA, CIA, CPA|
Qualifications and job responsibilities
- Observance and ensuring the implementation of laws, orders, regulations, and bills in accordance with Article (12) of the Audit Control Law and Article (3) of the Internal Audit Regulation;
- Evaluate and inspect the policies, procedures, and systems in place of the audit in the Ministry in order to maintain assets and maintain effectiveness and efficiency in the administration;
- Organizing and supervising the process of financial, accounting, and administrative investigations in central and provincial units for the purpose of coordinating the inspector;
- Reviewing and evaluating the reports of the inspectors’ groups as soon as possible and presenting specific proposals for rewards, punishments, and building work capacities;
- Addressing the problems, obstacles of the inspection teams, taking measures to cooperate, and guiding the competent authorities to find appropriate solutions to the problems and obstacles of the work;
- Investigation of special cases that are directed by the high authorities and immediate notification to the high authorities in case of violations and illegal actions in the departments of the relevant departments;
- Carrying out periodic audits in executive, administrative and financial affairs in order to increase efficiency, quality, and operations;
- • Reflection of violations and detection of illegal actions received by the inspector in charge of the Ministry of Corrections for the purpose of correction, improvement, and execution;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Accounting of work performance and ensuring transparency in the relevant department in accordance with the applicable laws of the country;
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees;
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work;
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area;
- Lead and provide the requested information accurately and in a timely manner on how to implement the affected departments to the information authority of the Office in accordance with the Law on Access to Information;
- Leadership, management, performance appraisal, determining training needs and capacity building of affected departments;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department; And
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
Field of Study
Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of economics, law, financial management, business administration, public administration, accounting, ACCA, CA, CIA, CPA or other above fields from national and international institutions from inside and outside the country Higher degrees in these fields are preferred.
Managerial or specialized in one of the departments of auditing, accounting, finance or other items of specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three years for a bachelor, two years for a master and one year for a doctorate.
An out-of-field candidate with at least seven years of fully relevant work experience is eligible for this position.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and English;
- Computer skills in task-related applications;
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision-making.