the aim of opportunity is Leadership and management of production services and development of modern office systems, if your eligible to apply for the job opportunity please apply before the deadline of the job, the late application will not be accepted by the Afghanistan fuel and liquid Gas Enterprise
|Organization||Afghanistan fuel and liquid Gas Enterprise|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As organization salary scale|
|Job Title||Department of Production Services|
|Deadline||15. April. 2021|
- Develop monitoring plans to investigate the guidance of competent authorities in port services.
- Develop training programs to increase the capacity of affected employees.
- Study and research areas related to ports in terms of how to create infrastructure and facilities in accordance with the strategy of the department.
- Ensure the implementation and implementation of relevant instructions, procedures, and bills.
- Develop a port service delivery policy to control, monitor, and implement effective services in order to provide better services.
- Continuous development of port services to support the private sector.
- Supervise the collection of imported service fees in kind or in cash.
- Facilitate administrative processes for timely discharge of petroleum products and liquefied natural gas, on line
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Accounting for work performance and ensuring transparency in the relevant department in accordance with the applicable laws of the country;
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees;
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work;
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the relevant field of work;
- Lead and provide the requested information accurately and in a timely manner on how to implement the affected departments to the information authority of the office in accordance with the law on access to information;
- Leadership, management, performance appraisal, training needs and capacity building of staff and affected departments;
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department; And
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields (economics, administration, and business, project management) and other related fields from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, higher degrees in the above fields are preferred.
- Work experience: managerial or specialized in one of the departments (monitoring and evaluation, office development, capacity building, policy-making, and similar or specialized management of affairs) or other items of specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three One year for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree and one year for a doctorate.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English;
- Computer skills
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision-making.
How to Apply
The eligible applicant is required to apply online via the official website Afghanistan Railway Administration or visiting the website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service of Afghanistan
You can also visit the official website of Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission