Provide communication and coordination with international environmental institutions and organizations and attract their cooperation, and provide communication and coordination with government organizations and international organizations in the cooperation and social sectors and provide facilities for Afghanistan’s accession to international environmental treaties.
|Organization||National Environmental Protection Agency|
|No. of Opportunity|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Job Title||Department of Foreign Coordination and Communication|
|Experience||Managerial or specialized in one of the departments (environment, coordination, relations with global environmental organizations) or other items of specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three years for bachelor, two years for master And one year for a doctorate.|
|Education:||Law Public Administration Environment Administration and Diplomacy Political Science Administration and Diplomacy Administration and Public Policy Governance|
Qualifications and job responsibilities
- Provide the necessary guidance to complete and implement foreign policy.
- Ensuring the activities of the National Environmental Protection Agency at the international level, especially about international agreements by comparing the region, neighboring countries, and the world for their implementation by accepted norms.
- Attract international assistance to implement projects related to bilateral and multilateral treaties.
- Establish coordination with stakeholders to involve officials and staff of the National Environmental Protection Agency in regional and international environmental meetings.
- Establishing the necessary facilities for the participation of the employees of the National Environmental Protection Agency in short-term training programs, scholarships, and technical workshops abroad
- Establish and maintain fruitful relations with international environmental partners by the guidelines of the National Environmental Protection Agency.
- Arranging meetings and meetings of international environmental partners with officials of the National Environmental Protection Agency to advance matters.
- Implement the foreign relations policy of the relevant directorates and monitor it for timely implementation.
- The order of expression of the agreements, contracts, protocols, and memoranda of understanding to be signed between Afghanistan and other countries and regional and international organizations in the field of environment.
- Take the necessary measures in the field of timely organization of relevant conferences and cooperation meetings between Afghanistan and regional and international governments and organizations.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan by the general plan of the department, to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Accounting of work performance and ensuring transparency in the relevant department by the applicable laws of the country;
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars and workflow training to affected employees;
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work;
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area;
- Lead and provide the requested information accurately and promptly on how to implement the affected departments to the information authority of the department by the Law on Access to Information;
- Leadership, management, performance appraisal, determining training needs and capacity building of affected departments;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, to inform the leadership of the department; And
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities by the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
Field of Study
- At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields (Law of Public Administration Environment and Administration of Political Science Diplomacy and Diplomacy of Administration and Public Policy of Governance) and higher degrees in the following fields are preferred:
- Managerial or specialized in one of the departments (environment, coordination, relations with global environmental organizations) or other items of specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three years for bachelor, two years for master And one year for a doctorate.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and English;
- Computer skills in task-related applications;
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision-making.
The post was re-submitted to the competitive announcement by retaining the previous announcement