Advancing administrative affairs, organizing meetings, and providing communication with the relevant directorate/directorate.
|Location||Kabul, Multi Cities|
|Organization||National Bureau of Statistics and Information|
|No. of Opportunity||96|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As an organization Salary Scale|
|Job Title||Director of Electronic ID Card Distribution|
|Contract Duration||One year|
|Deadline||04. April. 2021|
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree;
- Work experience: one year of related work experience (administrative and executive)
- Fluency in the official languages of the country (Pashto and Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English;
- Only residents of the relevant district can apply for jobs (administrative staff).
- Computer skills in task-related applications;
- Ability to type (computer writing) Pashto and Dari texts
- Ready to perform the task in the first or second shift of the relevant electronic ID card distribution center, as needed.
- Ready to perform the task according to the payment method based on the result of the work as needed.
- Ready to perform the task in case of change of position (center to the district, vice versa, and from one district to another district)
Duties and responsibilities
- Writing letters, suggestions, inquiries, notes, and other documents for future and timely implementation.
- Registration and execution of affairs issued and received letters, documents and sending it to the relevant authorities for its subsequent implementation.
- Follow up on all documents sent to the branches for timely execution.
- During the steps and follow-up of suggestions for tools, equipment, and other necessary documents in the office in order to solve the problems of the relevant departments.
- Reproduction and notification of all rulings, orders, regulations, and decisions to the relevant branches in order to implement it.
- List of all documents, correspondence of the relevant department and present it at the appropriate time and place for those in charge.
- Set up a regular filing system on the computer and file the relevant documents and cartons for maintenance.
- Arrange monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Execute the assigned tasks at a certain time and in order to achieve the goals of the department under the guidance of the relevant director.
- Submit monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, relevant activities and achievements in order to inform the leadership of the Ministry.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant ministry.
Establish communication and coordination with departments related to other departments for better execution of assigned tasks.
How to Apply
If you are eligible for this opportunity you can apply online via the official website of the National Bureau of Statistics and Information
For more information please visit the official website of NSIA and you can also read more in Dari Language click here