The Dawat University of Kabul announced vacancies as Permanent Professor of Da’wah University (Master’s Program in International Relations and Master’s Program in Jurisprudence and Law)
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Dawat University
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- National: afghan
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Field of work: Master of International Relations (Faculty of Law and Political Science) and Master of Jurisprudence and Law (Faculty of Sharia)
- Title: Permanent Professor of Da’wah University (Master’s Program in International Relations and Master’s Program in Jurisprudence and Law)
- No of opportunity: 8
- 4 candidate in international relations
- 4 candidate in jurisprudence and law
- Type of contract: permanent
- Working hours: According to the contract.
- Type of work: scientific and administrative
- Deadline: 12/12/1399
- Arranging weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the relevant department to achieve the set goals.
- Teaching in the master’s department
- Attendance at the university is invited at least (25) hours per week to teach and do scientific work
- Guiding students in preparing theses, seminars, and scientific conferences in the relevant faculty
- Participate in the meetings of the relevant department
- Curriculum matching
- Initiatives and innovations
- Regulation of academic affairs according to the applicable regulations
- Provide performance reports in accordance with regulations
- Performing other scientific and administrative duties assigned to him by the competent authorities at the appointed time.
Pursuant to Articles (7 and 34) of the Civil Service Employees Law, applicants must also meet the following conditions:
- Having a doctoral degree in the relevant field or having a master’s degree with a scientific rank (faculty or associate professor).
- Lack of formal duty or permanent employment contract with other institutions
How to apply
Eligible individuals can submit their CVs and diplomas every day from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm to the Human Resources Management of Dawat University, located in the fifth district, Khoshhal Mina, Ghambar Crossroads, or they can submit a soft CV. And send their educational documents via email to the following address ([email protected]) with the title of the post.
Please note that attachments are required, otherwise you will not be contacted.
After reviewing the applicants’ documents, eligible people will be contacted for the next steps, so write down your specific address along with your contact number and email address in your CV.
If necessary, you can call 0783188155.
Human resource management