The Civil Service Institute intends to launch a six-month administrative internship program for those women who graduated from universities and institutes of higher education in 1397, 1398, and 1399 in Helmand, Farah, Nimroz, Ghor, Faryab, and Kandi provinces. , Herat, Jawzjan, Sarpol, Samangan, Paktia, Logar, Kunarha, Maidan Wardak, Ghazni, Nangarhar, Khost, Kapisa and Parwan.
Read this Announcement in Dari Language
This training program is launched to provide opportunities to learn knowledge, skills, and experience about principles, culture, technology, and office environment, increase women’s participation in the civil service and facilitate the recruitment of young people in the civil service.
- Location: 19 provinces
- Organization: Civil Service Institute
- Duration: 6 Month
- Gender: Only Female
- Application type: Online
- Deadline: 12. May. 2021
- Kandi provinces
- Maidan Wardak
- Group-theoretical training
- Practical work in offices
- Research-management project
Note: Priority is given to people with special needs who have met the requirements for admission to the internship program.
- The applicant at least has a bachelor’s degree;
- The applicant must be a graduate of 1397, 1398, and 1399;
- Applicant must be under 40 years of age;
- The applicant must not have participated in previous courses of the Civil Service Institute internship program;
- The applicant must not be employed by any public or private institution before the start of the internship;
- The applicant must be committed to the internship and be present;
- Applicants for the internship program must successfully pass the entrance exam.
Related jobs opportunities
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- Completed Internship Program Registration Form;
- Copy of certified educational documents of the Ministry of Higher Education (if you have educational documents abroad, it must have the approval of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Document Evaluation Committee, and the letter of the Department of Academic Cohesion);
- Copy of approved ID;
- Two-color photos.
- Acquisition of managerial and administrative training and skills;
- Gaining practical knowledge and work experience in government offices;
- Receive a certificate at the end of the internship program, which is equivalent to one year of work experience in the civil service offices;
- Receive transport fare.
How to Apply
Obtain the internship program registration form from the following link: https://iarcsc.gov.af/…/3/2021/05/Internship-Form.docx
Registration forms are also available at the provincial offices of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission
After the fill out the application form, submit the form, along with other required documents, to the provincial offices of the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission.
When submitting the documents, bring the original of the educational documents (diploma), the original of the citizenship ID, and two pieces of your color photo.
For more information, call the following number during business hours: 0795414279