Kabul Municipality is a public service organization that is committed to providing high-quality, responsive, and effective services to the citizens of Kabul. Kabul Municipality is responsible for providing the following services to the citizens: cleaning the city, construction, and construction of roads and infrastructure, transport, sewerage, cultural facilities, cleanliness and greenery of the city, creating markets, issuing licenses, maintaining and caring for the property, Revenue management and collection, and city development. Increasing the level of revenues, implementing a modern organizational structure in accordance with the requirements, supporting the Afghan National Development Strategy, and developing a fruitful strategic plan are among the priorities of Kabul Municipality.
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary scale|
|Experience||With or Without work Experience|
|Deadline||Apr 24, 2021|
Positions and Title
- Associate Expert of Social Survey and Economics, Department of Planning and Implementation of Urban Plans – Fifth Rank
- General management of arranging the transport of corpses Department of Cultural Affairs
- General administrative management and coordination of the Department of Cultural Affairs
- The officer of the guilds of the market regulation department
- Administrative officer of the Department of Planning and Implementation of Urban Plans
- Copy of your citizenship ID
- Work Experience documents
How to Apply
- Send this form to the following e-mail address after completing the application form and documents, work experience, and a copy of your citizenship ID.
- It should be noted that your educational credentials must be approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and also if you have government work experience, certified accidents of the relevant department that have not been approved for more than six months, and also if you have work experience in private offices, Send the confirmation of the relevant department separately to the request form without sending the file type to the email address ([email protected]) by mentioning the notification code and the title of the block in the subject of the email. Also, refrain from attaching additional documents such as certificates, letters of appreciation, and other ancillary documents.
- It should be noted that this office will not be responsible for entering any incorrect information in this form that causes misunderstanding or failure to list the candidate in the selected post.
For More information and other related jobs opportunity visit the official website of Jobs.Af