The National Development Corporation re-announced competitive competition for (5 Vacancy) quality engineers (work safety) to hire qualified employees.
Eligible applicants can submit the application forms online through the online recruitment system via the link (the registration form).
When requesting, copy the desired closing number from the bottom and insert it in the relevant section of the online form.
|Location||Kabul, Paktia, Herat, Kandahar, Balkh|
|Organization||National Development Company|
|No. of Opportunity||5|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary scale|
|Job Title||Stiffness engineer (work safety)|
|Education:||At Least a bachelor degree|
Designing and arranging safety plans for project work activities, ensuring its implementation, arranging and preparing a report and presenting it to the project manager, according to the principles and regulations of the department to improve and implement the effectiveness of project work activities
- Planning and arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the relevant department in accordance with the general work plan to achieve the strategic goals of the department.
- Identify deficiencies and shortcomings in the work of safety and provide solutions to improve project work.
- Provide equipment, kits, and safety clothing for personnel for the safety of employees under projects.
- Control and supervision of the correct use of equipment and clothing provided by personnel safety, for the safety of project staff under work.
- Perform other duties as directed by the competent authority in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department
Employment conditions (degree of study and work experience):
- Degree: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: engineering and higher degrees are preferred.
- Work Experience: Have at least 3 years of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree and 2 years for a master’s degree.
- Ability to manage, manage, plan and organize.
- Having competence, commitment to work, good character, and good reputation.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
- Have basic professional skills (writing, reporting, coordination, and communication)
How to Apply
Each applicant are required to visit the official Website for the more information In Dari Language by Clicking apply Now Button