The National Development Corporation re-announced competitive competition for (5 Vacancy) quality engineers (work safety) to hire qualified employees.
Eligible applicants can submit the application forms online through the online recruitment system via the link (the registration form).
When requesting, copy the desired closing number from the bottom and insert it in the relevant section of the online form.
|Location||Kabul, Paktia, Herat, Kandahar, Balkh|
|Organization||National Development Company|
|No. of Opportunity||5|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary scale|
|Job Title||QC Project Engineer|
Supervise the quality control of construction projects according to the plan, volumes, technical specifications and national and international norms, prepare and prepare reports and submit it to the project manager to improve the effectiveness of project work activities.
- Planning and arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the relevant department in accordance with the general work plan of the project to achieve the strategic goals of the department;
- Supervising the performance of construction materials tests, recording the results of construction materials tests, in order to decide on improving the quality of work and quality control on the plan, work volumes and technical specifications of the project and national and international norms;
- Supervision of construction materials (equipment) in order to comply with technical standards and specifications for project quality;
- Project Quality Control (QC) plan;
- Formal request to coordinate the implementation of project quality control with other project managers in order to ensure the quality of projects;
- Implementation of a practical monitoring and evaluation plan in order to control the effectiveness of project quality;
- Designing and implementing capacity building programs in the quality control sector to improve and be effective;
- Presenting scientific plans on improving the quality of implementation of projects, method of implementation, time and place to end the level of consumption and high quality;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports from the relevant department to achieve the goals;
- Arranging and adjusting SubMittel based on maps, volumes, and technical specifications and adapting concrete mix designs according to the specifications of national and international norms;
- Arranging QC documents in coordination with the QA department;
- Perform other duties as directed by the competent authority in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department
Employment conditions (degree of study and work experience):
- Degree: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: Seoul Engineering and Building Engineering, and higher degrees are preferred.
- Work Experience: Have at least 5 years of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree and 4 years for a master’s degree.
- Ability to manage, manage, plan and organize.
- Having competence, commitment to work, good character, and good reputation.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
- Having basic professional skills (writing, reporting, coordination, and communication);
How to Apply
Each applicant are required to visit the official Website for more information In Dari Language by Clicking apply Now Button