Management and control of administrative affairs to provide better services to the relevant department.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs
- No of opportunity: 5
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Nationality: Afghan
- Rank: 4
- Deadline: 15. May. 2021
Duties and responsibility
- Care and guidance regarding the use of service and administrative funds in accordance with the laws and regulations for the purpose of better coherence.
- Take care of the presence of the office staff of the relevant office in order to comply with the rules and regulations.
- Guidance and guidance in the field of implementation and arrangement of salaries report of the personnel of the relevant office for the purpose of salary implementation.
- Taking care of home delivery affairs in accordance with the applicable regulations for the preservation and maintenance of goods.
- Control and supervision and care of greenery, cleanliness, maintenance, and care of the relevant office environment.
- Arranging the monthly, quarterly and annual work plans of the relevant directorate in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Arranging the offers of goods and the necessary requirements of the office for the purpose of presenting them to the competent authorities.
- Managing and caring for affected employees to ensure their employment, growth, encouragement and training.
- Development and transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars and workflow training.
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to motivate them to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, determine training needs and increase capacity building.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, report on the activities and achievements of the relevant department to the head of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant ministry/department.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: Economics, Public Administration, Administration and Business, Public Policy, Social Sciences, Law, Administration and Management, Public Administration, Public Administration, Good Governance, from national institutions and between International is preferred from inside or outside the country and to a higher degree in the mentioned fields.
- Work Experience: At least one year of work-related work experience to obtain a bachelor’s degree from national and international institutions from within or outside the country.
- Necessary skills: Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English and computer skills in task-related programs.
How to Apply
For more information in Dari Language, you can visit the official website of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs or you can also visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission