Confirmation of the information entered in the family, individual and biometric forms of citizens in the system.
|Location||Kabul, Multi cities|
|Organization||National Bureau of Statistics and Information|
|No. of Opportunity||492|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization salary Scale|
|Job Title||Quality control employee|
|Contract Duration||One Year|
|Deadline||04. April. 2021|
- At least a bachelor’s degree;
- Work experience: At least one year of managerial work experience;
- Fluency in the official languages of the country (Pashto and Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English;
- Only residents of the relevant district can apply for a job (quality control officer).
- Computer skills in task-related applications;
- Ability to type (write computer) Pashto texts
- Ready to perform the task in the first or second shift of the relevant electronic ID card distribution center, as needed.
- Ready to perform the task according to the payment method based on the result of the work as needed.
- Ready to perform the task in case of change of position (center to the district, vice versa, and from one district to another district)
Duties and responsibilities
- Arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Ensuring and controlling the accuracy of the necessary information in the forms and the system in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations;
- Matching and correcting the information of individual and family forms in the system;
- Have complete information about electronic ID procedures, bills, and legislative documents;
- Sending individual and family information to the system to prepare an electronic ID card;
- Obtain written and final confirmation from individuals regarding their respective individual information entered into the system;
- Implementing the plans and programs entrusted to Janet, the director of the e-ID distribution center;
- Implementing and following the guidance and orders of the relevant manager;
- Participate in meetings organized by the registration and distribution management;
- Achieving the goal set by the administration of the electronic ID distribution center;
- Protection and proper use of technical equipment and devices;
- Having commitment, honesty, and a sense of responsibility for the assigned tasks;
- Observance of bills, policies, and strategies of the e-ID distribution office in daily operations;
- Full knowledge of the citizenship law, the population registration law, and the working mechanism of the National Statistics and Information Office;
- Participate in capacity building programs run by the department;
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, relevant activities and achievements in order to inform the leadership of the department;
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can refer online to the following link (http://erecruitment.nsia.gov.af/nsia/) and submit their documents with their attachments (copy of citizenship ID, educational documents, work experience documents) application form Online.
For more information please visit the official website of NSIA and you can also read more in Dari Language click here