The National Bureau of Statistics and Information has released 4,508 electronic ID cards in all provinces of the country (except Herat and Nangarhar).
|Location||Kabul, Multi Cities|
|No. of Opportunity||4508|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization salary Scale|
|Job Title||Electronic Id Employee|
|Experience||With or no Experience|
|Education:||school, or university graduate|
|Deadline||04. April. 2021|
The titles of the announced posts are as follows:
- Director of the Electronic ID Distribution Center with 42 position
- The head of the electronic ID distribution center is 230 position
- Quality control staff 492 position
- Electronic ID card employee (male ) 2,470 Position
- Electronic ID card employee (Female ) 1,048 Position
- information technology employees; 130 Position
- Administrative employees. 96 Position
Jobs by Provinces
- Sar-e Pol
- Maidan Wardak
How to Apply
Those who are interested can click on the link (http://erecruitment.nsia.gov.af/nsia/form/)
It is worth mentioning that the eligible people, when sending their applications, choose the position (relevant province and, if it is a district, the relevant district).
To access the terms of the above packages, refer to the website of the National Statistics and Information Office (https://nsia.gov.af/opportunities/jobs) and for more information, call 450 of this office!