The aim of the USAID-funded Urban Health Initiative (UHI) Development is to help the health of people living in urban areas, with a special emphasis on women, children, and other vulnerable individuals. if your eligible for opportunities please apply before the deadline of the vacancies, the late application will be not accepted by Jhpiego, you are required to have at least one year of work experience, the applicant should be a Registered nurse, midwife, Lab technician.
If you have any questions about the opportunities or need more information first the official website that we have attached at end of this announcement, but you can also contact us we will help you step by step by how to apply and requirements.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Jhpiego
- No of opportunity: 40
- Application type: Online
- National: Afghan
- Education: Registered nurse, midwife, Lab technician
- Experience: One year
- Vacancy Number: Jhp-UHI-103
- Salary: As an organization Salary Scale
- Deadline: 06 May 2021
Vaccinators will be stationed in four areas in Kabul, working to improve access to EPI services in the target catchment area through both fixed and distribution services.
You may like to apply
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- A registered nurse
- Lab technician
Duties and Responsibility
- Workers under the direction of the Associate Cluster Manager and oversees vaccination-related activities with the regional EPI team at the health facility level.
- In a planned health center, providing/vaccinating the target catchment population.
- For their area of operation, they must request, stock, and store vaccines as well as other vaccination equipment, including but not limited to cold chain equipment.
How to Apply
You can apply for this opportunity online via the official website, www.jhpiego.org, or you can send all your documents to the official website from below, you can also visit the official website to get more information about the organization,
You must include at the subject line the vacancy number with the position