The National Statistics and Information Authority ( NSIA ) offers 4 vacancies as interim transport offers for Female and Male applicant and the education required for the applicant are Economics, Administration and Management, Public Administration, Law and Political Science, Literature, Psychology, Education, Administration, and the applicant must have at least one year of work-related work experience.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: The National Statistics and Information Authority ( NSIA )
- No. of opportunity: 4 vacancies
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Education: Have at least one year of work-related work experience
- Nationality: Afghan
- Salary: As NSIA organization salary scale
- Work Time: Full time
- Vacancy Number: NSIA-04
- Education: Economics, Administration, Public Administration, Law and Political Science, Literature, Psychology, Education, Administration
- Deadline: 01 March 2021
- Management and development of statistical and information system based on the needs of the country
- Manage and provide accurately, documented, reliable, timely, quality, and usable information for policy-making, policy-making, decision-making, planning, research, public awareness, transparency, and other issues from a single source
- Ensuring professional independence, applying scientific methods, standards and observing the international principles of official statistics, ensuring coordination and preventing duplication of action in all activities, and providing statistical services
- Management of information systems for effective, timely and comprehensive use of current figures, large figures and geographic information in the preparation
Duties and competencies
- Establishment, management, and development of a single statistical and information system in the country
- Collection, consolidation, analysis, and dissemination of accurate, documented, reliable, timely, and quality statistical information related to population, commercial, industrial, agricultural, financial, social, economic, health, environmental, and public activities
- Ensuring coordination, preventing duplication, coherence, and monitoring of all activities, and providing statistical and information services in the country
- Reference of the unit for publishing official information and statistics in the country and deciding on the method of collecting, unifying, analyzing, and how to publish statistical information
- Implementation of all statistical activities, including surveys, censuses, measurement of national calculations and guardianship index, identification and stabilization of information and statistical requirements in the country
- Establishing and presenting the latest population of the whole country each year using scientific statistical methods
- Cooperation with government ministries and departments in collecting, consolidating, analyzing statistical information, creating and developing information systems and how to use them
- Providing professional independence, development, and prescribing of appropriate definitions, definitions, principles, standards, and scientific methods for use in all activities and provision of statistical and information services in the country
- Establishment, management, and development of a single geographic information system in order to prevent the repetition of action and effective management of geographical information in the country and to facilitate easy access to this information for all users except Muharram information
- Establishment and development of information systems in order to effectively manage information in the country and use them in the preparation of official statistics and facilitate easy access to the information for all users except confidential information
- Optimal use of information technology and recent innovations in this field in improving and standardizing the country’s information system
- Researching and improving the statistical capacity in the country and providing working relations with international professional departments and using their successful experiences
- Creating a system and infrastructure to use and analyze large figures, develop and move towards registration statistics and invest more in it
- Arrange monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Adjust the exit and entry of vehicles based on fabric and inquiry.
- Arrange vehicles and park them by night.
- Execution of vehicle oils in the relevant section.
- Take care of vehicle tolls during the day.
- Arranging and arranging the vehicles for the implementation of affairs to the relevant department.
- Coordination with the Department of Transport regarding vehicles.
- Advancing the executive affairs of the transport sector in order to implement the relevant sector in a timely manner.
- Arranging and distributing the travel book of the drivers of the vehicles to measure the affluent and the rest of them at the end of each tower.
- Measuring the required oils of vehicles according to a certain norm and mileage for its subsequent implementation.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports of activities and achievements to the relevant director.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authority and authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant department.
- Employment conditions (level of education and work experience):
- This bill of duties has been prepared with the following conditions and criteria in mind.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields:
- Administration and Management
- Public Administration
- Law and Political Science
- Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Or a higher degree in these fields
- At least one year of work-related work experience.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity with English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
- Have a citizenship ID (electronic)
- Having a request form
- Educational documents (inside the border must be approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and abroad must be a written evaluation of the Ministry of Higher Education)
- Documents of work experience (work experience if it is government, approved accident summary form not more than six months old and if work experience in private sector/institutions, a copy of the employment contract should be attached. Abstain from letters of acknowledgment, letters of appreciation, and other additional documents.)
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can go online to the following link (http://erecruitment.nsia.gov.af/nsia/)
Please submit your documents online with their attachments (copy of citizenship ID, educational documents, work experience documents) online application form.
For more information, call: 0202514228.
Address: Chehel Soton Street, Jangalak, Pahlavi Bagh Babar, National Statistics and Information Office
If you want to Read this opportunity in Dari Language download the word file form link bellow