The National Development Corporation (NDC) is announcing through open competition (4 Position) Senior Survey Engineers.
Eligible applicants can submit their applications online through the link of the National Development Corporation Recruitment System (Application Registration Form).
When requesting, copy the post number from the section below and enter it in the relevant section of the application registration form.
- Location: Kabul with travel to projects sites
- Organization: National Development Corporation
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- No of Opportunity: 4 Vacancies
- Salary: As organization salary Scale
- Job title: Senior Survey Engineer
- Report to: Project Implementation Management
- Deadline: 1400-02-19 | 09. May. 2021
To perform the technical survey and to control, arrange, and track the technical survey affairs in order to meet the objectives of the National Development Corporation.
- The proposed senior surveying engineer would be in charge of leading and assisting junior surveyors in all NDC technical divisions and departments, including the following:
- Leading a team of surveyors to their assigned location after providing them with all relevant details about the task’s intent and scope;
- Prepare an evaluation and review of the site’s specifics, including any potential difficulties in completing the tasks;
- Plans, organizes, and directs work of one or more survey parties engaged in surveying earth’s surface to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas and contours lines for construction, mapmaking, land division or other purposes;
- To describe, certify, and assume responsibility for work done, prepare and preserve sketches, charts, records, and legal explanations of surveys.
- verify the accuracy of survey results, including measurements and calculations taken on the ground.
You may like to Apply
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- Ministry of Public Health ( Dentist )
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Software Development Expert
- General Directorate of Physical Education and Sports, Nangarhar Sport Department
- Afghanistan Railway Administration, Audit Department
- 100 Internship program at all provinces of Afghanistan ( MRRD )
- Bachelor’s Degree in
- Geodesy or
- Civil Engineering (Preferable Master Degree Surveying and Geodesy Engineering).
- 5 years of proven experience.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be able to balance priorities and coordinate work effectively in order to meet requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in local languages and in English.
- Be Able to travel to all provinces, Remote and Mountain areas (Usually source of water is located in the mentioned Area).
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of operating Auto Cad, Civil 3D, GIS land, Map’s source, and Google Earth.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
How to Apply
The eligible applicant can apply online via the official website of National Development Corporation and you can Also read this announcement in Dari Language of Official website
For more information please visit the official website of National Development Corporation
You may to apply for fully founded Scholarship
- The Al-Bukhari University of Malaysia Scholarships for Afghanistan (Bachelor degree)
- Saudi Arabia Scholarships for Afghanistan (Bachelor, Master, and Doctorate)
- Master programs of Kabul Polytechnic University 2021
- MEXT Japan Master’s and Doctoral Scholarship for Afghanistan 2021 – 2022 | Fully Funded
- Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded