Supervise educational affairs and provide facilities for the implementation of educational programs and the improvement of technical and vocational training methods in the relevant department.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs
- No of opportunity: 4
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Nationality: Afghan
- Rank: 2
- Deadline: 15. May. 2021
Duties and responsibility
- Supervise the implementation of the technical and vocational training plan in order to implement it on time and address the problems.
- Control of teachers’ teaching methods and necessary guidance in order to improve the teaching method and improve performances.
- Admission plan to attract new interns.
- The plan for dividing the hours of school hours and the time of exams has been determined in order to implement the educational plan.
- Participate in the order of exam questions for new trainees to take the exam.
- Control the flow of exams and announce exam results to ensure transparency.
- Controlling the presence of teachers to enforce rules and regulations.
You May Like To Apply
- Crowds at Kabul airport 16. 08. 2021
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- Ministry of Public Health ( Dentist )
- Arranging the monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the relevant directorate in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Provide professional advice and make decisions in achieving the goals and programs of the relevant department.
- Managing and caring for affected employees to ensure their employment, growth, encouragement, and training.
- Development and transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training.
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to motivate them to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, determine training needs and increase capacity building.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, report on the activities and achievements of the relevant department to the head of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant ministry/department.
- Education: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields:
- Educational Management
- Vocational Education
- Social Sciences
- Administration and Management
- Psychology and Educational Sciences from national and international institutions from inside or outside From the country and to a higher degree in the mentioned fields is preferred.
- Work Experience: At least one year of work-related work experience to obtain a bachelor’s degree from national and international institutions from within or outside the country.
- Necessary skills: Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English and computer skills in task-related programs.
How to Apply
For more information in Dari Language, you can visit the official website of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs or you can also visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission