The Ministry of Transport is one of the key ministries of services and revenues in the organizational structure of the government, whose main objectives are to design, regulate, monitor and manage the road transport system in an efficient, safe, accessible, environmentally friendly and economic way to provide better services at the level National and international with the cooperation of companies and the private sector for the economic growth of the country.
|Organization||Ministry of Transport of Afghanistan|
|No. of Opportunity||31|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As organization salary Scale|
|Job Title||Rank 3 and 4|
|Deadline||11 Apr 2021|
Announced jobs Title
- General Director of follow-up of approvals
- Report Analysis Expert
- Member of the Central Audit
- Member of Provincial Audit
- Financial and accounting manager
- Remittance Expert
- Provincial Revenue Unification Expert
- Central Ports Revenue Unification Expert
- Revenue Evaluation and Consolidation Expert
- Sark and Trasica disk expert
- Statistics of transit facilities and foreign agencies
- PPP Expert
- Member of the Monitoring and Evaluation Board
- Systems Design Specialist
- Survey and data collection specialist
- Network expert
- Hardware specialist
- Information systems maintenance specialist
Note: For job availability and titles in Dari language visit the official document by Ministry of Transport
All eligible candidates are informed that from 1400/01/11 to 1400/01/22, online standard application forms can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry of Transport www.mot.gov.af or from the Employment Department of the Ministry of Human Resources. Send their requested forms to the employment directorate, the Department of Human Resources, the Ministry of Transport, or send an e-mail to [email protected] after the filling Application form, along with the necessary documents before the deadline.
It should be noted that the size of the submitted documents should not be more than 5MB and the request of the esteemed candidates without a preform house is not a requested standard of the credit circuit.
Dear applicants, consider the following:
- Candidates’ application is valid only in the case of a standard credit form pre-form (sending a CV is not valid without a validated application form).
- It is mandatory to enter the email address in the job application form.
- Educational documents must be approved by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Work Experience If government-approved, the Accident Clearance Form is approved with a time limit of no more than six months; And if the work experience is in the private sector and institutions, a copy of the employment contract (and tax form) should be attached. Do not send letters of appreciation, letters of appreciation, and other additional documents.
- The transcripts of the honorable candidates must be evaluated by the Ministry of Higher Education, and the copy of the educational documents and the written copy of the evaluation of the Department of Academic Affairs of the Ministry of Education must be attached to the application form.
- If the educational documents and work records of the candidates are fake or seem suspicious, after clarifying the issue of the above candidate, the same position will be removed from the competitive process.
- The educational documents issued during the years 1371 to 1381, based on the letter No. 188 dated 24/2/1385 of the Ministry of Higher Education, require re-evaluation in that ministry.
- Honorable candidates, the copy of the documents they submit must be clear and legible, otherwise, it will be considered incomplete.
- No separate documents will be accepted after submitting the application form.
- If sending documents via email, in the subject line of the email, mention the name of the package. Otherwise, we apologize for accepting your request.
- Applicants for civil service positions during the appointment process, using intermediaries and influencing their appointments, will be barred from participating in the same competitive process.
- If the documents and information are entered incorrectly and untrue, the applicant will be expelled from the competition process.
Dear applicants, if necessary, you can call the following numbers (0744506496- 0744432299) to solve the problem.
- Announcements website Link
- Official website: www.mot.gov.af
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact: (0744506496- 0744432299)
For more information please visit the website of Ministry of Transport
You can also visit the official website of Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission