The Ministry of Public Works is looking for a Technical Assistant with significant experience in a variety of civil construction tasks, such as the construction, maintenance, and reconstruction of highways, bridges, drainage networks, retaining walls, and building systems.
The eligible applicant should apply befor the deadline of the vicancies the late aoolication will not be accpet by Ministry of Public Works, befor you apply you should rad the complet announced on the officail website, if your eligible apply for it.
- Location: Various Provinces
- Organization: Ministry of Public Works
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- No of opportunity: 30
- Job title: Technical Assistant )
- Vacancy Number: MOPW/NRA/SRTAP/1400-33
- Contract Duration: one year
- Job type: Engineering
- Experience: 5 years
- Deadline: 15/May/2021
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The incumbent ensures that technical and administrative activities are performed on time to assist technical staff in completing the particular piece of work or project.
- He or she helps to free up technical and engineering staff so that they can concentrate on tasks where they can add the most value.
- Assist in the overall operation and maintenance of products, materials, processes, machinery, methods, designs, and engineering practices.
- Under the supervision of senior engineers/consultants, prepares technical sketches, datasheets, and papers.
- Plan and coordinate the activities to ensure conformance with procedures and regulations as required by MPW;
Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the ideas, principles, theories, and methods used in the planning, design, construction, operation, and maintenance of highways, bridges, tunnels, and other highway structures;
- Must be familiar with the mechanisms, materials, and equipment used in road construction;
- Survey papers, charts, technical sketches, and other topographical or geological data may all be analyzed.
- Knowledge of local, regional, and international standards, such as
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, Auto CAD, Civil 3D, and other modern survey tools, as well as the ability to use them;
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team, accept responsibility, and keep sensitive details confidential.
- Must be able to function efficiently in a fast-paced, high-stress setting. In addition, you must be adaptable and ready to take on additional responsibilities.
You May Like to Apply
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- The applicant should have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
- Computer skill
- MS Word
- The applicant should knowledge of standard practices of construction
- Excellent English language required
- The applicant should have problem-solving skills
- Travel to the Province
- Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
- ID Card (Tazkera)
- Verified last Posting Contract
- For more information please visit the official website of https://mopw.gov.af/en/technical-assistant
- Official website announcements