Eligible applicants can refer online to the following link (http://erecruitment.nsia.gov.af/nsia/) and submit their documents with their attachments (copy of citizenship ID, educational documents, work experience documents) application form Online.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: National Bureau of Statistics and Information
- Application type: Online
- Gender: Male and Female
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- National: Afghan
- No. of opportunity: 3
- Deadline: 26.03.2021
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields:
- natural resources,
- remote sensing and GIS from national and international educational institutions in the country or abroad, to higher degrees Preference is given to the above disciplines.
- Work experience: not required.
- Proficiency in administration and management, communication, computer skills, and English language.
- Full acquaintance with Geographic Information System and Applications (ESRI).
- Familiarity with remote sensing and related programs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Receive constructions through satellite images of public and public lands.
- Digitalization of construction sites on public and public lands.
- Quarterly mosaic building.
- Quaternary mosaic of Building Analytic Feed nationwide.
- Regular updating of the geographical layer database of public and public lands.
- Preparation of a quarter geographical layer of constructions on public and public lands.
- Mapping about four mountains and hills and receiving constructions in it.
- Preparation, maintenance, and maintenance of the database of geographical layers of construction and construction in government and public lands.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, report on related activities and achievements, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
Required documents according to the recruitment procedure:
- Having a citizenship card ( Tazkira )
- Having a request form ( application form )
- Educational documents (inside the border must be approved by the Ministry of Higher Education, the Department of Student Affairs and abroad written integration of academic affairs with the diploma of the relevant country is mandatory)
- Work experience documents (work experience if public, resume form not more than six months old and if work experience in private sector/institutions,
- Attach a copy of the employment contract and the certification of the work approved by the government authority. Absolutely refrain from sending certificates, acknowledgments, and other additional documents.)
How to apply
- Note: Eligible persons should prepare and send documents online according to the above guidelines.
- For more information, call: 0202514228.
- Address: Chehel Soton Street, Jangalak, Bagh Babar, National Statistics and Information Office
For more information please visit the official website click here