The National Development Corporation, re-announced a competitive announcement for (5 posts) survey engineers to hire qualified employees.
Eligible applicants can submit the application forms online through the online recruitment system via the link (the registration form).
When requesting, copy the desired Vacancy number from the bottom and insert it in the relevant section of the online form.
|Location||Kabul, Paktia, Herat, Kandahar, Balkh|
|Organization||The National Development Corporation|
|No. of Opportunity||5|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary scale|
|Job Title||Survey Engineer|
Technical survey of projects, fixing the figures given to the project work area and from the project work area to the map, calculating the volumes of completed project activities, arranging and preparing reports and presenting it to the project manager to improve the effectiveness of project work activities
- Planning and arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the relevant department in accordance with the general work plan to achieve the strategic goals of the department.
- Analysis of data and information collected for survey and preparation of project plan site.
- A technical and preliminary survey of projects to obtain / by Total Station / Civil 3D Auto cat to the figures prepared from the field.
- Punctuation (plot) of figures prepared after the survey in order to arrange a detailed project plan.
- Preparing and arranging technical surveys and initial and final estimates of technical and technical problems and receiving appropriate solutions to solve them to the relevant departments.
- Prepare maps according to the requirements in order to stabilize the position of the projects.
- Match the points obtained by the device (GPS) in order to stabilize the position of the projects above the map.
- Prepare geographical maps based on charts and tables for comparison.
- Analysis of figures obtained by (GIS) to conclude graph drawing.
- Complete familiarity with the system (GIS) and effective use in the field to draw graphs.
- Research on information based on spatial and non-spatial specifications for inclusion in the database.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports from the relevant department to research objectives.
- Arrange all the information of the engineering survey for the project technical team.
- Estimating and determining the volume of work activities at the beginning, flow, and end of the project.
- Perform other duties as directed by the competent authority in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department
Employment conditions (degree of study and work experience):
- Degree: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the disciplines: Seoul Engineering, Geodesy, GIS, and higher degrees is preferred.
- Work Experience: Have at least 4 years of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree and 3 years for a master’s degree.
- Ability to manage, manage, plan and organize.
- Having competence, commitment to work, good character, and good reputation.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.