The National Development Company has announced (25) engineering positions in the sections of road, quality control, job or safety, Seoul, and survey. Eligible candidates can fill out the online employment form, from the date of publication of the announcement. Up to (10) working days are valid.
|Location||Kabul, Paktia, Herat, Kandahar, Balkh|
|Organization||National Development Company|
|No. of Opportunity||25|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary scale|
Positions and Title
Click on Each Title to visit the official website and more about Eligibility Requirement and Documents
- Planning and arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the relevant department in accordance with the general work plan to achieve the strategic goals of the department.
- Analysis of data and information collected for survey and preparation of project plan site.
- A technical and preliminary survey of projects to obtain / by Total Station / Civil 3D Auto cat to the figures prepared from the field.
- Punctuation (plot) of figures prepared after the survey in order to arrange a detailed project plan.
- Preparing and arranging technical surveys and initial and final estimates of technical and technical problems and receiving appropriate solutions to solve them to the relevant departments.
- Prepare maps according to the requirements in order to stabilize the position of the projects.
- Match the points obtained by the device (GPS) in order to stabilize the position of the projects above the map.
- Prepare geographical maps based on charts and tables for comparison.
- Analysis of figures obtained by (GIS) to conclude graph drawing.
- Complete familiarity with the system (GIS) and effective use in the field to draw graphs.
- Research on information based on spatial and non-spatial specifications for inclusion in the database.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports from the relevant department to research objectives.
- Arrange all the information of the engineering survey for the project technical team.
- Estimating and determining the volume of work activities at the beginning, flow, and end of the project.
- Perform other duties as directed by the competent authority in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department
Employment conditions (degree of study and work experience):
- Degree: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the disciplines: Seoul Engineering, Geodesy, GIS, and higher degrees is preferred.
- Work Experience: Have at least 4 years of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree and 3 years for a master’s degree.
- Ability to manage, manage, plan and organize.
- Having competence, commitment to work, good character, and good reputation.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
How To apply
Each applicant are required to visit the official Website for the more information In Dari Language by Clicking apply Now Button
For Dari Announcment Please visit the official website By Click here