Coherence, Implementation, and provision of electronic ID services; Receiving, collecting, and checking information, authentication, registration, distribution, archiving coordination and communication, and post-distribution services.
|Location||Kabul, Multi Cities|
|Organization||National Bureau of Statistics and Information|
|No. of Opportunity||2470|
|Salary||As an organization Salary Scale|
|Job Title||Director of Electronic ID Card Distribution|
|Deadline||04. April. 2021|
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree;
- Work experience: Not required.
- Fluency in the official languages of the country (Pashto and Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English;
- Only residents of the relevant district can apply for a post (e-ID card – male).
- Computer skills in task-related applications;
- Ability to type (computer writing) Pashto and Dari texts
- Ready to perform the task in the first or second shift of the relevant electronic ID card distribution center, as needed.
- Ready to perform the task according to the payment method based on the result of the work as needed.
- Ready to perform the task in case of change of position (center to the district, vice versa, and from one district to another district)
Duties and responsibilities
- Arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Providing information on the process and method of registration of citizens in order to obtain an electronic ID card;
- Execution of assigned tasks according to related procedures, bills, guidelines, and legislative documents;
- Submitting completed files regularly and systematically to the identification department;
- Submitting the applicant’s file according to the table after reviewing and ensuring that the documents are completed;
- Checking and matching the applicant’s paper IDs with the basic books of population registration through the system (central archive, telephone call, or assessment analysis) and ensuring that it is registered;
- Examine the documents carefully and ensure that they are in accordance with the authentication procedure;
- Renewal of electronic ID cards and other changes on the card and database in accordance with the procedure;
- Collecting the application forms of the applicants to correct and change the information of the citizens in the system and on the card;
- Follow up on citizens’ requests for corrections and changes such as (age correction, name correction, births, deaths, marriage, divorce, acquisition, and renunciation of citizenship) with the post-distribution service sectors;
- Registration and submission of applicants’ requests in a valid manner to the center to correct and change the information in the system and on the card, registration of births, deaths, marriage, and divorce in accordance with the relevant procedure;
- Having complete information about the content, how to fill the house, and the required sections of family and individual forms;
- Create a special family number and write it in the form at the request of the applicant;
- Sending accurate and correct information to the quality control employee and guidance of the head and family members;
- Matching and correcting the information of individual forms in the electronic system according to the procedure;
- Obtain biometric (fingerprint, iris, photo, and digital signature) accurately and pre-determined criteria and ensure its accuracy;
- Adaptation and correction of biometric information in the electronic system;
- Fertilization in the identity files of the citizens of the country according to the process and system of electronic ID card archive;
- Accurate statistics of the documents sent by the registration to the temporary archive and sending it to the central archive;
- Creating a special mechanism for archiving relevant documents and papers for quick access to them;
- Collecting electronic ID receipts from clients and clearing accounts with the relevant department;
- Submission of electronic IDs from the printing department and transfer staff;
- Use of new systems created by the administration to expedite the electronic ID process;
- Achieving the goal set by the administration of the electronic ID distribution center;
- Maintenance, maintenance, and care of technical equipment of the electronic ID distribution center;
- Invite applicants to the e-ID distribution center on a regular basis according to the purpose of the work.
- Necessary knowledge of citizenship law, population registration law, and work mechanism of the National Statistics and Information Office;
- Participate in capacity building programs run by the department;
- Observance of bills, policies, and procedures regarding identification, registration, and distribution of electronic ID cards in daily operations;
- Having commitment, honesty, and a sense of responsibility for the assigned tasks;
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, reports on relevant activities and achievements, in order to inform the leadership of the department;
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant department.
How to Apply
If you are eligible for this opportunity you can apply online via the official website of the National Bureau of Statistics and Information
For more information please visit the official website of NSIA and you can also read more in Dari Language click here